• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

Jordan poked his head over the side of the couch and smiled big "Hey babe! Its Connor, he stopped by to show me something!" He said excitedly. As she got around the corner he smiled wide showing her a fluffy cat cuddling close to him 'My daughter found him at the shelter, she remembered how Jordan love em. Practically begged me to adopt it for him.'

Max woke up later that evening and frowned softly noticing Jon was up. She sat up just as he came out of the restroom and gave a small smile "Hey...sorry I slept so late."

Carmen sighed heavily and rolled her eyes "Oh yeah... Connor don't bullshit me, he's been trying to wear me down about getting a cat for months now... I know he probably called you soon as I left to ask you to pick it up." She chuckled, going to sit down and passed Jordan his sandwich, "Yes the cat can stay." She smiled.

Jon shrugged a little and started getting dressed "You were worn out. You should pack this evening before we go to bed. I got us reservations though for the Italian place opposite the old fire station."

Jordan gave her a sheepish smile before cuddling the cat close "I named him Ubbe." He said happily before taking his sandwhich "Thank you babe." He said sweetly before saying goodbye to Conner when he decided to head out.

Max nodded softly and kissed him gently before she got up and started to pack up her things.

She sat there watching him and shook her head. “You are something else Jordan.” She mumbled.

“have you heard from Alex at all recently?” He asked her as he started getting dressed.

Jordan smiled happily at her before he dug into his sandwich letting the cat go off to roam around.

Max nodded some "When we got here, he told me things were settled and to call him once we got back to Cali."

She smiled watching him, "I'm gonna go take a quick shower, shout if you need anything okay?" She told him quietly, going up to get cleaned up and stood frowning at his painkilers on the side a while before she lost her will anymore and took two out of the bottle, necking them back before jumping in the shower.

Jon nodded some and sighed quietly to himself not seeming at all the same as he was before they got back to New York but by the time they arrived home in Cali the next day he was looking a lot more relaxed again and happier in himself, "You wanna go straight home?" He asked her as they got back to their car in the long stay lot.

Jordan stood at the edge of the bed that morning doing his normal at home therapy. He smiled some as Carmen came into the room and reached for her "Hey beautiful, can you pass me a few pain killers? Gonna need some after this." He murmured softly

Max gave his hand a squeeze and nodded some "Yes please, I want to lay down in our bed for once." She murmured kissing his cheek gently "You feeling better? You look happier."

She frowned. “Im pretty sure they told you not to do that on days you’ve got physio.” She reminded him but went to get him a couple of his painkillers anyway, passing him a drink with them before sitting on the edge of their bed, playing with Ubbe a little.

he shrugged a little. “I feel a little sick. But I’m happier to be home.” He murmured pecking her cheek before getting into the car.

Jordan gave a heavy sigh "Yeah but they said if its that bad to go ahead. I'm just taking one, it'll be worn off by the time I gotta go in." He explained smiled at Ubbe as he cuddled Carmen

Max nodded some and got in the car kissing him gently "I love you handsome."

“Not the painkillers bub, the normal exercises.” She murmured just looking worn out.

Jon smiled tiredly and drove them home in silence, playing with her fingers the whole way. “You still planning on coming up north a little with me this weekend?” He asked her quietly.

Jordan frowned some nodding a bit "Oh right." He murmured before he sat with her holding her close "You okay? You seem real tired." He murmured

Max nodded some and smiled softly "Yeah I don't mind. Whats up north?" She asked

He chuckled quietly and kissed her hand before turning down their street, "The job I told you about. An old informant of ours, wants out but he's been struggling to get the funds together... He apparently has got that sorted now." He told her

Carmen frowned but nodded and rest her head on his shoulder "I'm just not sleeping great.... Let's get to that appointment, get you walking without help again." She murmured, pecking hsi cheek and passed the cat over to him while she got dressed

Max nodded giving a small laugh "Oh right, I forgot about that." She said before gettimg out of the car once they got to the house "Come on, lets go lay down."

Jordan nodded not fully believing her but he wasn't going to push it. He let her go while he held Ubbe close smiling as he watchrd her get dressed

She frowned a little to herself as she got herself dressed and ready for the day, rubbing at her face some. “Your mom sent the invitation out for your sisters wedding for next year… I’ve started putting flight money aside alright?” She told him, coming out in joggers and a T-shirt, helping him up then took the cat to the kitchen getting everything locked up.

Jon nodded a little and asked one of his guys to get the bags inside, passing him the keys, getting halfway up the stairs with max before he dropped like a ton of bricks as a blinding pain went through him for just a moment, catching his breath and getting up carefully. “I think I missed a step.” He mumbled

Jordan made his way slowly downstairs and gave a small nod "Alright sounds good. I'm happy they're finally able to do it. Been waiting long enough." He chuckled leaning against the wall some.

Max frowned when she heard a thud and quickly rushed down to Jon. She helped him up and shook her head some "Are you okay? That didn't sound like just missing a step."

He frowned but nodded and held onto k her a little. “Yeah yeah I’m okay.” He mumbled “just wanna get to bed.” He murmured going up with her and leaned a little heavier on her until they were in their room and he lay down, reaching for her.

She nodded and yawned a bit. “You wouldn’t ever wanna go back to Australia would you?” She asked him a little worried.

Max nodded softly and helped him up to his room giving a heavy sigh. She helped him into bed and soon moved to lay next to him "Don't scare me like that Jon."

Jordan chuckled a bit and shook his head "Never." He murmured happily before givimg her a quick kiss "Love to visit for a little bit, but never move back."

She nodded and sighed a little "I like it there I just... this is home to me and I couldn't ever see myself moving that far away."' She told him as they got to the car and she drove them to his appointment.

Jon grumbled a little in response, "I'm fine, I'm just hitting 40 and I missed a step." He mumbled, rubbing at his face, "Get some rest alright? You'll go crazy otherwise,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back