• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Can't delete threads?

Hoax

Out of Practice
Not 100% sure if this is where I ask this kind of thing, but is there still a way to delete private workshop threads? I wanted to reorganize but can't find a delete/hide function anymore.

Hello Hoax Hoax ,

At the top of the thread's OP, there may be a drop down menu called 'Thread Tools', which may allow you to delete the thread. Otherwise, please link the desired thread(s) here and we will be able to delete them for you.

I'm afraid not at this moment, sorry. That function will most likely be something added in the future.

For now though, you can tell me which threads you would like to be deleted and I can do that for you. (:

Also in this same boat, could I just link mine here as well, or would I have to make my own request thread to have them deleted?

Hello Hoax Hoax ,

At the top of the thread's OP, there may be a drop down menu called 'Thread Tools', which may allow you to delete the thread. Otherwise, please link the desired thread(s) here and we will be able to delete them for you.
I'm afraid not at this moment, sorry. That function will most likely be something added in the future.

For now though, you can tell me which threads you would like to be deleted and I can do that for you. (:

Ohh alright, thanks for the prompt answers! I'm happy to just wait though, re-use the old threads for new stuff. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't totally blind and missing something ^^

All taken care of, Ulrich Ulrich . :)

For anyone else who would like their thread deleted, please create a roleplay support thread.

I've added the ability for users to delete their own threads and posts in the Private Workshop section. Let me know if you have issues.

I've added the ability for users to delete their own threads and posts in the Private Workshop section. Let me know if you have issues.
Thanks Ghan! ^D^

That's fine, but please either link them in Staff Contact or report them for a staff member to delete ^33^

savored savored it is better to either report the thread and ask to delete it there or start a thread in Staff Contact and link the thread you want removed, which I see you have already done, so it's just a reminder to do the same in future if you ever need to delete a thread again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back