๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐. โ€” ( ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด' ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. )

low fidelity

๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
ba685897fe6ed70c5142bfb22ff3653cb473b15b.gifv

โ A GIRL CAN ROLL HER EYES
AT ME AND KILL.โž

โ™ก ยท ยท ยท welcome to my little character storage. i saw every one else's lovely threads & figured i'd love to show off my characters. take a peek at each character to see what they're being used for! if you want to roleplay with a specific character, shoot me a pm and maybe we could do a lil somethin'. otherwise, please refrain from posting here ยท ยท ยท โ™ก

Last edited:
โ€” ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š-๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐š๐ฃ๐š๐ฅ.
"DOUBLE TRIPLE FUCKIN' DARE YA, GIRLFRIEND!"

juandalynn ana rivera-carvajal, my most beloved character who i enjoy using in a multitude of aus and verses.

in her original verse, jude is a cherufe, a mythological volcanic creature born out of the lava depths in chile. she's half human, has mommy and daddy issues, and a punk little shit with anger issues to boot. very proud, very brash, very ready to kick your teeth in if you're askin' for it. jude seems shallow at first, a girl one easily assumes is just in it for the beatings, quick to anger but just as quick to sizzle out. in reality, she's always seething, the embers inside never truly fizzling out. jude would like to be a good person, but her entire life has been spent either fighting to survive, or people flinching at the sight of her. eventually, she learned to just roll with it and let people think whatever they wanted of her. an avid lover of punk rock culture, and a talented musician, jude is a walking example of wasted potential.

in other verses, jude's personality and temperament are more or less the same. if she's not a high school kid basically forgotten by her shitty dad and adult brother, she's a travelling musician just trying to have a good time.

her face claim is sonny turner, though is subject to change since i'm quite indecisive.

mini playlist:
vincent - car seat headrest
magnet - bikini kill
wilt (i wont) - gouge away
can i receive the contact? - spirit of the beehive
gone daddy gone - violent femmes
pantone
ยฎ

#db3417
JUDE RIVERA-CARVAJAL.

coded by weldherwings.

โ€” ๐œ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ.
"OH NO, MUST BE
THE SEASON OF THE WITCH!"

cecilia montgomery, another very beloved character of mine. like jude, i enjoy using her in plenty of different verses and aus.

in her original verse (the same verse as jude, actually) cecilia is an eldritch witch, born from an impossibly monstrous mother, and is a powerhungry girl who can't escape her mother's all seeing eyes. cecilia is a huge bitch, she's egotistic, nosy, manipulative, and loves being the very best. her life has been a constant performance of trying live up to her mother's standards, and the girl really just needs a chill pill and to learn to live her life for herself.

surprisingly enough, i much prefer rping cecilia in a different verse, a group roleplay titled the love club. in it, cecilia is the queen bee and daughter of the headmistress at montgomery academy. this verse, and cecilia of course, are currently being rped in a college-aged 1x1 iteration ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ (๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ) with my lovely friend baird.

mini playlist:
tear you apart - she wants revenge
happy house - siouxsie and the banshees
sadie's a sadist - the buttertones
waking the witch - kate bush
drunk walk home - mitski​
pantone
ยฎ

#5f4a6d
CECILIA MONTGOMERY.

coded by weldherwings.

โ€” ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
"I DON'T THINK I COULD STAND TO BE
WHERE YOU DON'T SEE ME."

francis flowers, a character i hold near and dear to my heart. he's been used in a couple different verses and aus, but feels perhaps a bit neglected. i'd love to use him more.

in his original verse (yes, the same verse as jude and cecilia), francis is a traumatized young man haunted by ghosts. he was abandoned by his parents at a young age, forced to live with his abusive grandfather in the middle of the appalachian forest. isolated, reserved, and haunted by the ability to see the dead. he's a spiritual medium, due to a curse placed on his family's bloodline from mistakes his parents made. as he gets older, he tries to use his powers for good and help other people with their own supernatural problems. if this boy had a business card, it'd say francis flowers, haunted house expert, soft boy extraordinaire.

like most of my characters, i do enjoy using him in different aus and verses, and i've also come to quite like him in the love club's verse, adopted by his kind aunts and not being haunted by ghosts and instead being sent to a boarding school to live life as a normal teen after years of trauma.

his face claim is river phoenix.

mini playlist:
francis forever - mitski
don't like me - teen suicide
dead weight - jack stauber
sleepyhead - passion pit
baby you're a haunted house - gerard way​
pantone
ยฎ

#95b7cc
FRANCIS FLOWERS.

coded by weldherwings.

โ€” ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง๐จ.
"GIRLY SO GROOVY, I WANT YOU TO KNOW!"

olivine "olly" feliciano, a character created for a specific verse who i think about quite a lot. i might write a short story about her! who knows.

in her verse, olly was a well known puerto rican model in the 70's, only 17 years old and already a world renowned beauty. bubbly, energetic, confident, and absolutely dripping with ice and money, she was living the life that other girls only dreamed about. this eventually reached a peak when she got into the partying lifestyle, trying new drugs, drinking the night away.

on july 10th, 1978, olivine feliciano was laying dead on the floor of a manhattan party in her agent's penthouse suite.

and then she was reanimated by a man who's face she did not know. forced back into the world of the living, she is now a frankenstein's monster-type case, and has been living as such ever since, technically immortal.

her face claim is cierra ramirez, though is subject to change since i'm quite indecisive.

mini playlist:
karma chameleon - culture club
tainted love - soft cell
be my baby - the ronettes
you don't own me - lesley gore
heart of glass - blondie
dancing queen - abba
pantone
ยฎ

#35a17d
OLLY FELICIANO.

coded by weldherwings.