• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered can’t add an image to my signature

mousecreant

not checking dms rn, soz
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i’ve been trying to add the media i posted to my signature but i can’t. no errors pop up, it says i’s saved then deletes it. i’ve just been using the code the editor inputs.
[GALLERY=media, 46370][/GALLERY]

fixed it thru gify! though that code still doesn’t work q~q

My understanding is BBCoding doesn't work in signatures, but glad you were able to get the image working!

Though I have to add that, according to Community Guidelines, it is preferable not to have gifs in signatures as they can be distracting- especially ones as flashy as that ^^"

Though I have to add that, according to Community Guidelines, it is preferable not to have gifs in signatures as they can be distracting- especially ones as flashy as that ^^"
how do i add a regular image then? qwq

ouo Good question- I've never tried xD
But I suspect that [img][/img] might work?
now i’m running into a problem where it says i can only have 1 img, even though i do,,, weird,,,

Well this is definitely not my area of expertise but, since it sounds like a bug, if the problems persist you might want to open a ticket so you can ask a higher-up directly ouo

Well this is definitely not my area of expertise but, since it sounds like a bug, if the problems persist you might want to open a ticket so you can ask a higher-up directly ouo
oki! thank u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back