• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (CanonxOC, 21+) Once Upon a Time

King of Nowhere

Hey, I'm Alex. I'm 26. I'm looking for partners willing to play Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold and/or the Evil Queen/Regina. I have an OC that I'm interested in having be a romantic interest for either character (or both at different points in the story, if we want to make things interesting). If you wish me to play a canon or two in return for you, I can certainly do that. I also would like if we divide the remaining canons among us as supporting roles before we begin to keep it more organized. Please only respond if you are 21+ and confirm that you are when responding. I'm only comfortable with writing with people closer to my age or older. Just a warning, I may not always be consistent in the amount of time it takes me to respond. At times, I will be very active. At other times, I can not be active due to medical issues. I will always try to inform my partners if there's going to be an extended time I can't respond. I have a degree in creative writing so I enjoy multiple paragraphs and complex plots, but I always adapt to my partner.

I've been rewatching Once Upon a Time, and I've been having lots of dreams where I'm a specific character so I'd love to let her story unfold. The character is Emma's sister and gets trapped in the past when she falls through the time spell with Hook and Emma. She is Emma's twin, and they grew up separated. She had just recently came to Storybrooke when she falls back through time. She ends up going back a couple years further than Emma and Hook and again gets separated from her twin. With no way to return, things end up changing as she finds true love and becomes part of stories she had thought she had missed out on and eventually ends up being part of the curse returning her to Storybrooke in a different way than she had imagined.

Hey, I'm Alex. I'm 26. I'm looking for partners willing to play Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold and/or the Evil Queen/Regina. I have an OC that I'm interested in having be a romantic interest for either character (or both at different points in the story, if we want to make things interesting). If you wish me to play a canon or two in return for you, I can certainly do that. I also would like if we divide the remaining canons among us as supporting roles before we begin to keep it more organized. Please only respond if you are 21+ and confirm that you are when responding. I'm only comfortable with writing with people closer to my age or older. Just a warning, I may not always be consistent in the amount of time it takes me to respond. At times, I will be very active. At other times, I can not be active due to medical issues. I will always try to inform my partners if there's going to be an extended time I can't respond. I have a degree in creative writing so I enjoy multiple paragraphs and complex plots, but I always adapt to my partner.

I've been rewatching Once Upon a Time, and I've been having lots of dreams where I'm a specific character so I'd love to let her story unfold. The character is Emma's sister and gets trapped in the past when she falls through the time spell with Hook and Emma. She is Emma's twin, and they grew up separated. She had just recently came to Storybrooke when she falls back through time. She ends up going back a couple years further than Emma and Hook and again gets separated from her twin. With no way to return, things end up changing as she finds true love and becomes part of stories she had thought she had missed out on and eventually ends up being part of the curse returning her to Storybrooke in a different way than she had imagined.
Wow, seems pretty in-depth to me, but I think that there is I way I Can rp with that type of theme

Hi love, I haven't seen a OUAT Roleplay in quite a while! I use to be obsessed with the show and would love to partake in this with you if you're still searching!

Wow, seems pretty in-depth to me, but I think that there is I way I Can rp with that type of theme
Yeah, I tend to have really in-depth roleplays. I was a creative writing major in college. If you're still interested, feel free to PM me.

Did you find your Mr. Gold? Could I bring in my OC? Will there be tacos?

I didn't find my Mr. Gold yet. Of course you can bring in your OC. And there will always be tacos. I make very good tacos.

Hi love, I haven't seen a OUAT Roleplay in quite a while! I use to be obsessed with the show and would love to partake in this with you if you're still searching!

Awesome! I can't wait to get started. I'll send you a pm.

Are you going with OG Hook or Hook that is Alice's dad? Cause there are two hooks and two henrys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back