• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon x OC (Naruto)

ANIMEWEEB101

Levi's Wife 💅
(warning: unless you have an OC I don't think we can RP...really sorry)

Hello! I am looking for a romance Naruto RP and here are the things I'm craving:

Gaara x my OC
Sasuke x my OC
Kiba x my OC

Shikamaru x my OC

and here are the things I can do:

Almost every Naruto character x your OC
(as long as they're a well known character)

We can do a double and I can be both my OC and your crush and you be your OC and my crush!

The setting can be anywhere you'd like! As long as it's not too confusing...

Hey there, not sure if you're still interested, but feel free to PM me! I'd love to double up!

Heya, I'm interested. I hope you're still interested. I'd love to discuss some ideas with you.

Heya, I'm interested. I hope you're still interested. I'd love to discuss some ideas with you.

Hey! I got a notification for this comment because I was watching this thread (from awhile ago now), but I'm still looking for a oc/canon doubling partner, if you were interested! (For Naruto as well, obviously. xx)

I'd love to play Shikamaru for you if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back