• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

auniqueusername

𝘶𝘯-𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦
I’m still fairly new to rpnation, so I’m hoping I’m doing this correctly, with that said, I’ll make this quick and straight to the point.

001. Canon x OC , doubling type rp.
002. As always general roleplay rules apply.
003. Minors DNI. I am 20+
004. Novella, literate, paragraph threads.
005. Limits must be discussed properly.
006. plotting is very important! I request that we both put effort for each side of the story! Fairness stands above all else.

Fate Grand Order , request.
Preferably AUs (To be plotted.)
Love interest are not fix, depends on the plot. ( Has a soft spot for Hijikata Toshizo)
Willing to write for anyone. ^^

My Hero Academia, request
Canon divergent or AUs are welcome!
Love interest are not fix, depends on the plot. (partial to Chisaki Kai)
Willing to write for anyone with slight preference for Hawks, Dabi and Bakugo. Those three are fun to write for hehe.

Hey, I'm interested! Add my discord (in my profile) to chat more?

EDIT: I just realized this was in the 1x1 section and not the Off-Site section. Forgive me

Last edited:
Hey!! I'm a Fate rper but I mostly rp on discord. If you're still interested we can talk more in PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back