What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon x OC doubling search! [Fandoms inside] {ATLA, BNHA, FMAB, MP100}

Sub Genres
Adventure, Anime, AU, Harry Potter, Historical, LGTBQ, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Platonic, Pokemon, Romance, School, Slice of Life

machetea

epic gamer
DE8722BA-45AC-4694-A163-96BBB14566ED.gif
★·.·´¯`·.·★𝐻𝒾❢★·.·´¯`·.·★

Hey there! I’ve decided to make a separate thread purely for doubling as it’s my main interest right now! I’ve got a bunch of fandoms to choose from, and I’m always going to update with new ones, so keep an eye out! I’ve got ideas for most, but feel welcome to bring your own, as well as any au ideas you may have! But first let’s get the boring bits out of the way; starting with my rules, and roleplay info!
I’ll try to keep this as brief as possible, so:
- I am 18 years old, so please, nobody younger than 16, I won’t quiz your age, but it makes me uncomfortable to rp with those much younger in years!
- No one liners! It kills my flow immediately!
- I am a semi-advanced writer, usually able to produce round 600 word replies, but I don’t expect that much from you, try your best to match my length, and I’ll do the same! Quality over quantity,
- I don’t mind the odd mistake here and there, (I am extremely prone to the rogue thumb slip myself) I won’t hound you, so long as your replies are legible I’m golden!
- As per site rules, absolutely no NSFW,
- (Hate to put this out there but I have had quite nasty experiences with this) I have medically diagnosed anxiety and depression, and can sometimes forget or neglect replying due to this, or I can merely forget! Please poke me Nicely If you’re waiting on a reply, I’m only human ^^
- As for reply time, I literally have no problem with you taking your time, I won’t poke, so don’t worry if you want to drop as well! But understand that (outside of quarantine) I have two jobs, so my reply time can vary from time to time, I’ll try and let you know, on average I aspire to reply at least once every day for now, but usually it’d be at minimum a reply once every two or three days.
- Please wait a minimum of 5 days to bump me, any excessive bumping will result in a complete drop of the rp.
This is just about how I prefer to write, and other things I feel I should mention!

- I am most experienced with M/F pairings, and most likely would like to play M/F on my end, however, that doesn’t mean you are restricted to that! I’m open to any and all pairings!!
- I can use both realistic or art faceclaims, I usually base it off of the medium of the canon, (for example, a BNHA oc would be art, and Harry Potter oc would have a realistic faceclaim) but let me know if you have a preference!
- I prefer to write in third person, since they are characters, and not myself! I find first person a little odd, sorry!
- I love love love OOC! It doubles the fun, and I adore making stupid memes, crappy art and fan girl over our ocs! Bring me your children and let me love them!!!!!
- That being said, I would like you to show just as much interest in my ocs as i do yours!! Hard to explain but I know people understand this feeling! So let’s be nice!!
- If I make art of your character, please please ask for permission before you use it for anything outside of ooc! I’ve had people use my drawings for bios, and some even trace them!! Let me know! I don’t charge, I’ll say yes 99% of the time, I just would like credit!! ^^
- I am capable of delving into darker subjects, (as per site rules) but I’m also into silly, fluffy, dumb stuff just as much; the duality of man
- Stories don’t have to take place concurrently, so we can always separate the times, universes, etc!
- I prefer a sloooooooow burn romance, and thus most of my rps are set to be long term, it doesn’t have to be the same on your end, but I love to see my characters either develop or establish their friendship, go through the feels, then develop their relationship too!!

a little bit cheeky of me but to let me know you’ve read these things, answer: ‘what’s your favourite movie‘ in pms!

quick but important psa: i’ve had some declines recently in my mental health, so i admit to being slow on many of my replies and i’m sorry for ghosting some, of you would like to continue, feel free to bump, but overall, i’m probably going to drop many, I’m trying to keep my interests up, but if it’s not in my cravings, i don’t think there will be much action.

Okay! All that yap over! Time for the all important Fandoms !
Characters in bold are the either who I’m craving or who I’m best at playing, and the amount of *s in the title is how much i’m craving the fandom! (five being the most)

Who I’m looking to write against:
Red, Blue, Gold, Lucas, Hilbert, Guzma, Bede
Who I’m able to play for you:
Green, Silver, Avery, Steven, Barry, Guzma, Hau, Gladion, Hop, Leon, Raihan.

NOTE: only familiar with the Games and Adventures Manga,
Botw Link, OOT Link, TP Link,
TP Link, Prince Sidon, Revali, WW Link, Mipha, Botw Zelda, OOT Zelda
NOTE: only really interested in AUs for this fandom, pm for more info!
(For 3H): Sylvain, Dedue, M!Byleth, Dimitri, Claude, Hubert, Ignatz
(For Awakening): M!Robin, Chrom, Lon’qu, Gaius, Inigo, Owain.
(For Fates): Silas, Kaze, Leo, Laslow, Odin, Niles

(For 3H): Dimitri, Claude, Sylvain, Yuri, (but just ask cause honestly I love em all)
(For awakening): Chrom, Fredrick, Henry (but same as before, just ask!)
(For Fates): Xander, Takumi, Niles, Hinata, Subaki,
Monoma, Todoroki, Iida, Deku
Kirishima, Bakugo, Denki, Deku, Todoroki, Mirio
Roy, Greed, Scar
Edward, Alfonse, Roy, Jean, Ling Yao, Greed,
Who I’m looking to write against: Kid, Soul, Justin, (actually would consider OCxOC for this)
Kid, Soul, Black Star, Stein, Justin,
Who I’m looking to write against: Romano, Germany, Prussia, England, Russia,
All the main cast, and some recurring characters!

Note: I love multicharacter rps for this, it’s tons of fun!
Who I’m looking to write against: Zen, 707, Yoosung
Zen, 707, Yoosung, Jumin, Saeren,
Dipper, Bill Cipher, Reverse!Dipper, Who I’m able to play for you:
Dipper, Bill Cipher, Mable, Reverse!Dipper, Robbie, Wendy, Pacifica,
Harry, Draco, George, James, Remus
Draco, Sirius, Harry, Fred, George, Ron, Neville
Shane, Rasmodius, Harvey, Sebastian.
Who I am able to play for you:
Sam, Alex, Sebastian, Elliot, Haley, Abigail, Maru, though i’m willing to try anyone for this!
Who i’m looking to write agains:
Simon, May consider an OC with heavy planning.
Jesse, Tulip, Grace, Lake,

note: i am totally down for bending and reshaping this with AUs, I’d love to explore a darker side of the train, perhaps delving into people with darker issues.
Reigen, Shimizaki, AU!Ekubo, Mob,
Who I can play for you:
basically anyone to tbf
Who I am looking to write against:
Louis, Jack, or potentially OCs!
Who I can play for you:
Yakumo, Jack, Davis, Mia, Coco,
Who I am looking to write against:
Len, Mikuo, Nero, Io
Who I can play for you:
Kaito, Gakupo, Len, Miku, Neru,

NOTE: will probably only do AUs, PM for more info!
Zuko,
(Actually interested in maybe doing an original Avatar story with their own team!)
Zuko, Aang, Sokka, Korra.,

And for now that’s all I can think of! Thanks for reading! And I hope we can RP soon! ^^ <3

Note: I don’t mind if you comment on the thread, but I will just PM you and delete the comment, just to keep things a little neat ! ^^

Last edited:

machetea

epic gamer
~*~*~*~
Still low maintenance. but looking for some more action oriented stuff, I have a few ideas for the stuff i mentioned in the title, so if you’re interested hmu!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)