• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ canon x oc doubling <3 ☆

vanillamoon

a heart made fullmetal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hi pals, i'm Luna! i'm 24, she/her, and i'd say i'm a pretty advanced roleplayer and writer. i love anime, so maybe we'll have some fandoms in common. let's start there!

☆ = craving

Attack on Titan (canon or AU) // ☆ ☆ ☆
you'd play: eren, armin
i can play: levi, hange, erwin, armin, jean, connie, sasha, mikasa, etc. i'm open to playing characters from marley as well!

Naruto/Shippuden (not boruto. canon or AU. time skips welcome.) // ☆ ☆
you'd play: naruto
i can play: sasuke, shikamaru, kiba, kakashi, etc. just ask.

Demon Slayer (canon or AU) // ☆ ☆ ☆
you'd play: rengoku, giyuu, tanjiro
i can play: giyuu, zenitsu, inosuke, mitsuri, shinobu, tengen, etc.

My Hero Academia (i've watched up to season 5. i'd like to stick to the canon setting but i'm open for all sorts of tropes - arranged marriages specifically.) // ☆ ☆
you'd play: izuku, mirio
i can play: just ask for this one please!

other fandoms i'm interested in but not craving atm (but don't be afraid to ask, i might say yes if your idea appeals enough to me):
☆ avatar the last airbender/legend of korra
☆ dragon ball z
☆ soul eater
☆ jjba
☆ fma/fmab
☆ fruits basket
☆ dragon age/mass effect/kotor (i'm bioware scum)
☆ fallout
☆ star wars: the clone wars
☆ game of thrones

now that we've got fandoms and characters out of the way, let's move onto the less fun stuff. "rules", i guess. nothing crazy.

☆ please don't be weird/flirt with me. i have a long-term boyfriend and i'm not interested in being anything more than friends.
☆ on the same note, i don't feel comfortable writing with cis men.
☆ be okay with "mary sues"! i don't care as long as we're having fun.
☆ please be patient for replies. if i don't get back within a week, feel free to message me and ask.
☆ be willing to plot and talk at least a bit ooc. i personally love to plot and gush over our characters and pairings.

that's pretty much it! if you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM. :)

if you're still interested in naruto, i'm always down to play the lovable goofball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back