• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon x OC Danganronpa

Retro Blossom

I wish that I lived in the 80s it was cute aaaaaaa
⚠Before you go any farther: yes, I am 16. But seeing as I work at a restaurant and take college courses while I'm a high school student, I am mature. I also have a lot of role play experience. Age does not affect the roleplay whatsoever! I can understand not wanting to OOC chat with me if you're over the age of 18, but planning out the roleplay should still be fine! This isn't to pressure you to roleplay with me or anything, it's just a, "I'm mature so don't click off just cause you think I'm a super young and bratty child," sort of thing.⚠

Yo! I'm Julia, just some random Danganronpa nerd who wants to do some Canon x OC pairings. As stated before, I am 16, but seeing as I have a job at a restaurant and I take college courses despite being a high schooler, I am pretty mature. I don't like to chat a lot OOC personally, I mostly just like to plan the roleplay and then sometimes talk about the fandom we're role-playing after we start the role play.
I've been role-playing since I was 13, me and my friends just found out what role-playing was and decided to give it a whirl, and now here I am with 3 years of roleplay experience!

I'd like to write against other advanced literate roleplayers, though I can absolutely take up novella roleplayers because hey, who said a little extra detail was bad? My range for writing is pretty spread out, I usually write a minimum of 3 paragraphs per character that I play, averaging 4 or 5 per character that I play, but I can go up to 7 or 8 if wanted! And yes, that does mean my roleplay replies usually have 8-10 paragraphs for my usual replies since I typically play 4 or 5 paragraphs per character that I play. If you're not up to write that much, I don't think we'll be good partners.

Pairings wise, I'm good with any gender pairing. For my end, my OC is female, and I only want one person to be played against her. I know that a lot of people stick to the, "Kokichi is absolutely gay and will never be played against a girl" thing, but I do want a Kokichi for my fem OC!
But, while it is a bit less preferred, I'm also so good with having a Rantaro or Korekiyo played against her.
I can play any character for you, and I promise to play them as canonly as possible. Multi-muse go brrrr.

Plot wise, as long as it has romance, I'm good. I'm good with other genres such as adventure and angst and action being mixed in, but romance and fluff is my main goal in this. That being said, I like fast burn and pre established relationships!

I can roleplay other places as well, so you can ask about that.

Feel free to DM me or leave a comment 😎

Hello! I hope you're still available, I'd like to potentially try RPing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back