• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ahsokatana

let's go lesbians
Hi, I’m Nina. Thanks for taking a look at my interest check! I’m going to try to keep this short and sweet, and I’ll start by telling you a little about myself. I’m twenty-one and I’m a college student who also works part time, but I can still reply at least twice a week. My responses are normally between 200 and 500 words long and I write in third person perspective.

I love canon divergence AU’s, complex characters and relationships, slow burn romance, rewriting canon, angst, and making spotify playlists and pinterest board visuals for roleplays. I love to plot and I have a lot of ideas but I want to hear yours too! One of my primary interests right now is exploring the canon characters we both already know and love, so I am not interested in roleplays involving OC’s as main characters at this time. It's perfectly okay if you don't have experience roleplaying canon characters. Knowledge of the characters and a willingness to try and learn is all I ask!

I’ve listed some expectations and the fandoms I am interested in down below. Information about characters I can play, pairings, doubling, openness to purely platonic roleplays, and my plot ideas is specific to each fandom and can be found under each fandom's respective dropdown box. If one of my ideas interests you, PM me and we can discuss it further! If you have an idea of your own, PM me and suggest it!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thread, and if you’re interested I hope to hear from you soon. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. I don’t bite!

Expectations
  • Please be 17+​
  • Third person perspective only.
  • At least 2 paragraphs per post.
  • Reply at least once a week.
  • Active participation in planning and plotting. I want to bounce ideas back and forth!
  • Open and honest feedback.
  • Ability to play side and background characters as needed.
  • Let me know if you need a break or don’t want to continue.​

Word Banks
Yes to:
enemies to lovers / enemies to friends to lovers / friends to lovers / angst / action adventure / intrigue / going undercover /canon divergence / slow burn / partners in crime / darker themes / high stakes

No to:
slice of life / marriage / pregnancy / infidelity / instant love / non-con / heavy worldbuilding

Fandoms

• Characters I can play: Mandy, Mickey, Svetlana, Ian
    Pairings I’m looking for: Mandy x Svetlana
    Pairings I could play for you if we doubled: Ian x Mickey
    Open to roleplays without romance if I can play as Mandy or Mickey!
    Plot ideas:
    Something set during seasons 3 or 4. Anything involving crime or going on the run together would be cool but I don't have any fleshed out ideas for this pairing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back