• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mel_Mel_Stan

𖦹.•´༄𝙴𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚎༄`•.𖦹
꧁Self Introduction꧂
Hello! My name is Esmie, but if you want to, you can also create a nickname for me cause this is the internet so everyone is bound to have like 50 billion aliases and nicknames lmao.

To go a bit more in depth about me, I'm
20 years old, go by she/her pronouns, and I'm a college student.
I will have to warn you, I do swear and make sexual puns (I kin Panty Anarchy and Miu Iruma what do you expect), so I definetely don't want to have people reach out to me who are uncomfy with that.

In other words:
Don't continue reading through my interest check if you're uncomfy with swearing stuff like that. Oh and if you're under 18 keep your innoccent eyes away from my swearing lol.

Anyways! Other than being a bit of a swearing bitch, I am also a huge Melanie Martinez fan! Like, girly is so fine that my bisexual ass simps hard, but that's not of the point XD

Uh.. I don't even know what else to add so
let's just continue the fuck on XDXDXD

꧁Roleplay Info/Rules꧂

♡︎First off: gotta be 18+ to roleplay with me just cause I swear and make sexual based puns. Just don't want that around the kiddies ya know?
♡︎Also, I'm pretty flexible with my writing. Usually, I can adapt to how my partner writes as long as I have like what 2+ paragraphs to work with? I'd say I can go from literate to novella pretty well as well as I go from C to D on the music scale with my bandmate so as long as you're in that writing range we good.
♡︎Pairings wise, I'm chill with Canon x Canon, but Canon x OC and OC x OC are a no go for me. Double ups are fine, but ain't required cause I ain't gonna force ya to write more than you can, I'm not that much of an asshole. Well, I am that much of an asshole, but not in those regards lolol. Gender pairings wise I'm good with any gender pairing.
♡︎Genres wise, as long as romance is a factor in it, I'm good with other genres. But romance is a must. I'm good with adding in action or angst or some fuckin' like drama as long as romance is there too. I'm good with slow or fast burn, but if it's too much of slow burn, I might get bored. So, slow burn is fine if it isn't slower than a god damn turtle ya feel?
♡︎My schedule is kinda fuckin wobbly since I'm a college student, but I can definetely say I respond a lot throughout the week, and I do communicate pretty well about any absences. I don't accept ghosting or ditching though, like if you wanna change things up or leave the roleplay then just fucking tell me ya know?
♡︎I don't have anything else to add here so let's move onnnnn for the hoooeeeeessss (inside joke with an old roleplay partner that I have to include with everything I'm so fuckin sorry for confusing you XDXD)

꧁Fandoms and Pairings꧂
So, I listed my fandoms and pairings pretty normally, it doesn't really need explaining lmao.

And yeah, I put memeish names for each fandom name, cause
why the fuck not? XDXD

Oh and here's a
quick guide:

♡︎If a character name is bolded, then I'd prefer to play that character in the pairing.
♡︎If no character names are bolded, then I can play either character in the pairing.
♡︎If the pairing is italicized, then I'm craving that pairing.
♡︎The spoilers are kinda broken and idk how the hell to fix them, so you have to click both spoilers underneath each fandom to see the full list of pairings.

ꨄ︎A Weeb on Titanꨄ︎

I haven't roleplayed this fandom before, so keep that in mind! Also, I ain't caught up on the manga, I'm on volume 2 of it, so no spoilers please! Someone already spoiled the ending of the manga for me and it like actually made me not want to read it anymore (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

Eren x Armin
Mikasa x Armin
Sasha x Mikasa
Sasha x Connie
Historia x Armin

Jean x Mikasa

ꨄ︎My Waifu Academiaꨄ︎
I haven't read the manga nor have I watched the newest season so no spoilers please (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)
Ochaco x Tsuyu
Katsuki x Mei
Katsuki x Ochaco
Shoto x Ochaco
Ochaco x Mei
Momo x Kyoka
Kyoka x Ochaco
Izuku x Koda
Eijiro x Katsuki
Eijiro x Izuku
Denki x Ochaco
Denki x Katsuki

Shoto x Denki

ꨄ︎Diddle my Ronpaꨄ︎

Other than Danganronpa If and Danganronpa Zero, I'm fully caught up on the series! I'm also watching the translated version of SDRA2 right now, it's pretty fuckin' cool so far!
I am C R A V I N G Nagito x Mikan above all other ships rn btw!
Byakuya x Hajime
Byakuya x Maki
Chiaki x Miu
Hajime x Chiaki
Hajime x Kaede
Hajime x Mikan
Hajime x Miu
Hajime x Nagito
Himiko x Tenko
Ibuki x Mikan

Junko x Tsumugi
Kaede x Sayaka
Kaede x Ibuki
Kaede x Junko

Kaede x Kiibo
Kaede x Miu
Kiibo x Komaru
Kiibo x Shuichi

Kokichi x Kaede
Kokichi x Maki

Kokichi x Miu
Kokichi x Shuichi
Kyoko x Toko
Makoto x Hajime
Makoto x Kaede
Makoto x Nagito
Makoto x Shuichi
Mikan x Nagito
Miu x Tsumugi
Nagito x Chiaki
Nagito x Kaede
Nagito x Komaru
Shuichi x Aoi
Shuichi x Hajime
Shuichi x Kyoko
Shuichi x Kaede
Shuichi x Miu
Shuichi x Nagito
Shuichi x Toko
Tenko x Mahiru
Tenko x Miu
Toko x Komaru

Tsumugi x Kiibo

ꨄ︎Yandere-deez Nuts Simulatorꨄ︎
Osana x Taro
Osana x Raibaru
Ayano x Taro
Ayano x Oka
Budo x Ayano
Budo x Oka
Budo x Taro
Budo x Raibaru

Ayano x Osana

ꨄ︎Cackleguruiꨄ︎
Don't spoil the manga! I've watched both seasons of the anime though.
Yumeko x Itsuki
Yumeko x Yumemi
Sayaka x Runa
Kirari x Runa
Runa x Yumeko
Itsuki x
Runa
Yumeko x Kirari
Ryota x Yumeko
Yumeko x Midari

Midari x Runa

Honestly, I wanted to put Panty & Stocking on my fandoms list, but since it's such an X rated anime, I can't (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

I also wanted to put Hunter x Hunter but I don't have any ships for it (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

꧁Plot Candles꧂
So, these are just some random fuckin' bases for plot ideas. We don't have to use them, I just really enjoy them. Like god damn, we incorprate any of these into the roleplay and I'm forever yours lmao

♡︎Royalty AUs
♡︎Enemies to lovers
♡︎Soulmate AUs
♡︎Runaways
♡︎Bonnie and Clyde/Partners in Crime
♡︎Childhood friends
♡︎Fantasy AUs
♡︎Fandom swap AUs (example: putting the MHA characters into a Danganronpa KG)
♡︎Adventuring Plots (example: the characters embarking on a quest to reach something
♡︎Arranged Marriages
♡︎Pre-established relationships
♡︎Protag + Sidekick type sitch

꧁Outro꧂
So uh yeah, that's it lol. I'm good with you either commenting on this thread or PMing me to roleplay, either works cause I'm a simple bitch who just wants to roleplay lmao.

Hmm... I smell something...

Th-this is smell, it could only be one thing...

A M-FING BUUUUMMMPPP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back