• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon x Canon (DDLC and Danganronpa)

Dere-chan

Despair is where it's at ~ ❤
Intro:
Hi! I'm Lucia, but you can totally call me Dere-chan, it's an online nickname I've gathered from people. I'm currently 20 years old, majoring in journalism, and let me tell you: Summer college courses are such a pain in the neck. But I'm rolling through it, especially since role-playing takes my mind off of all the stress of school work. And if anyone needs to know, I use she/her pronouns!

Roleplay Info/Rules:
I'd say that I'm Literate to Advanced Literate, but just in case I'm not completely right on that (and please correct me if I am), here's a writing example:
Every day was filled with pain after that day. Her after school singing and piano lessons weren't real. The school, her home, her family, her friends, none of it was real. She wasn't even real. It was all just coding. Coding of a game. But she felt real. She felt emotions, she saw the world around her as a normal world, and when she hung out with her friends from the Literate Club, nothing seemed more real. So how was everything fake? How did she have nothing?! Nothing was real. Her reality wasn't real. But she wanted a real reality. She wanted it, she wanted it, she wanted it, she wanted it, she wanted -

"Uhm... Monika?" A hand begun to wave in front of her face. "Monika?"

"Hm..?" Monika was pulled from her thoughts, the dazed look in her eyes disappearing. "Oh!" Quickly putting an embarrassed smile on her face, she replied, "Sorry, I was just thinking about the festival. It's only a month away, so we have to start preparing!"

Yuri, the purple haired and sweethearted girl who'd pulled Monika away from her thoughts gave a bashful smile paired with a small giggle, "It's alright. After we share our poems, should we start discussing that with the new member?" Monika had almost forgotten about the Literature Club's newest member, she was supposed to be joining today. But what good would that be? This new girl would just be another line of code in her fake reality, the one that she just wanted to escape.

"Yes! I'm sure that she'll have some great ideas!" Monika forced out a reply, the fake happiness on her face not fading one bit.

As they walked out, they talked about the festival, which only made Monika's consciousness more cloudy and gray. She always looked forwards to the festival. A day where her club got to shine. They read poems, taught others about the wonders of literature, and Natsuki always made the most amazing snacks. Most people didn't stop by their stand since there were much cooler activities like Football and sewing, but even if they didn't get a lot of people to consider joining the Literature Club, they were happy. Because reading was their passion, and they were passionate about it together. Or, so she had thought. But their emotions were just a line of code, just like everything else.

Feeling disheartened as she entered the room where the club took place, she had to pause and take a deep breath to regain her composure. She would usually be able to depend on her friends just as they depended on her, but she couldn't rely on them for this. If they knew, then the fake reality she lived in would be destroyed, and she'd be alone forever, no way to reach a real reality, no chance of -

"Hey girls, look who I brought!" A cheerful voice filled the classroom as Sayori walked in, dragging someone behind her. Monika's heart dropped to the bottom of her stomach, she wasn't sure that she could handle seeing anyone else right now, she couldn't stand that everything wasn't real!

But when she saw the girl Sayori had dragged in, something felt different. She seemed different from everything else. He whole world has seemed real until just a few days ago, but now, she was beginning to see the difference between what was real and what was fake. And this new girl was real. A piece of the real reality that waited for her just beyond the code of her game. The one thing that she wanted more than ever right now.

As the title states, I'd like to do Canon x Canon pairings! For Doki Doki, I literally ship all of the girls together, so any pairing will do (I can also play any character from Doki Doki). For Danganronpa... oh boy, I have a lot of pairings to roleplay... Literally, I have too many to list, I ship a hella lot of pairings. So, come to me with a few of your pairings! I promise that I'll ship and want to roleplay at least one of them.

Plot wise, it depends. For Doki Doki, I like the angsty fluff! Give me some angst, give me some fluffy romance, and then combine them! For Danganronpa, I'm good with either Action with fluff or action with angst with fluff. No just straight up romance though. (But, I do like fast burn or pre established relationships).

Also, I literally have had over 50 roleplay partners ditch me in a roleplay. Please don't make the list go over that number.

Hope to roleplay with you guys!

Somethin' with Natsuki or Monika, but only because they're the two I typically roleplay. Maybe you'll surprise me =^D
Would you be interested in Monika x Yuri then? It's my guilty pleasure ship xD if not then Monika x Sayori is also my cup of tea.

I have quite a few that I like so I’d like to hear yours!
Alright! Let's see... my favorites would have to be:
Shuichi x Kokichi (I can take either)
Celestia x Kyoko (me as either)
Rantaro x Kaede (me as Kaede cause I sadly cannot do the avocado man justice)
Makoto x Toko/Syo (me as either)
Tenko x Himiko (me as Tenko)
Makoto x Sayaka (me as Makoto)
Kazuichi x Fuyuhiko (me as either)
Kaito x Kokichi (me as Kokichi)

Alright! Let's see... my favorites would have to be:
Shuichi x Kokichi (I can take either)
Celestia x Kyoko (me as either)
Rantaro x Kaede (me as Kaede cause I sadly cannot do the avocado man justice)
Makoto x Toko/Syo (me as either)
Tenko x Himiko (me as Tenko)
Makoto x Sayaka (me as Makoto)
Kazuichi x Fuyuhiko (me as either)
Kaito x Kokichi (me as Kokichi)
Hmm, how about Tenko x Himiko?

Before I say anything else, I am a minor, so if you don’t wanna rp with me that’s absolutely fine. ^_^

With that out of the way, I’m up for some DDLC! Thoughts on Monika/Yuri?

Before I say anything else, I am a minor, so if you don’t wanna rp with me that’s absolutely fine. ^_^

With that out of the way, I’m up for some DDLC! Thoughts on Monika/Yuri?
I don't mind! I mean, I was just considered a minor about two years ago and most people didn't want to roleplay with me, and so I know that it's a pain to find roleplays when you're a mature teen. I got you 😎

👏Yes👏Sir👏That👏Is👏My👏Guilty👏Pleasure👏Ship👏
Who'd you like to take from the pairing?

I don't mind! I mean, I was just considered a minor about two years ago and most people didn't want to roleplay with me, and so I know that it's a pain to find roleplays when you're a mature teen. I got you 😎

👏Yes👏Sir👏That👏Is👏My👏Guilty👏Pleasure👏Ship👏
Who'd you like to take from the pairing?
I’m good with either, though I haven’t written from Monika’s POV before so I’m a bit more comfortable with Yuri. DMs?

I’m good with either, though I haven’t written from Monika’s POV before so I’m a bit more comfortable with Yuri. DMs?
Alright, I can play Monika just fine! And yes! Do you want me to DM you or would you like to DM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back