• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

protectbucky2k21

BLACKJACK!
Hello! First time post on here, I have no idea of RPNation works and if I’m doing this correctly (probably not, lmao), but I hope I’ll get response anyway.

Eitherway, I’m Mickey, a 20 y/o female university student from the lovely lowlands of the Dutch. Don’t let that scare you, I’m a quite rapid replier (timezones aren’t much of an issue for me) and my English is decent (if I do say so myself).

Onto my style, I’ve been roleplaying for about 7 years, I write in third person, past tense and literate (usually up to 2-6 paragraphs per reply). I have no triggers and usually am extrmely malleable for basically anything that’s not too messed up. I enjoy romance and angsty roleplays, and I’m open for FxF, FxM and MxM (or whatever, really).

Onto my characters, on those 7 years I’ve been mainly roleplaying as Bucky Barnes and Draco Malfoy. I love both those characters to bits and I do believe I can do them justice. I also enjoy genderbending them into female characters, so if you’re interested in that, let me know! I’m also open for crossovers and AUs. For Marvel, I’ve seen all MCU films and am up-to-date with all series, but I haven’t seen Black Widow yet.

For my potential partners: please, be atleast 16 or older, let me know about your triggers in advance and choose a canon character (so no OCs please).

I think that was it! If you’re interested, let me know, and hopefully I can start writing with you soon. Cheers!

i’d be up for a drarry rp or potentially stucky. though i have more experience playing harry than steve if that affects which one you’d prefer. feel free to message me if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back