• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nagitowo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction · · ·
Hello! Please forgive the non-aesthetic formatting, I’m typing this on my phone. Anyways, you can call me Bun, and I’m looking for some fandom roleplaying right now! Some information about me:

-I’m 21 years old.
-I typically use she/her, but I don’t really mind any pronouns.
-I’m queer.
-I’ve been roleplaying for at least 7 years now.
-My timezone is PST.

Rules · · ·
-Please be 18+.
-I prefer writing at least a couple paragraphs, and can do many more. I’d like a partner who writes a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs.
-No OCs please, sorry! But I don’t mind playing multiple canon characters.
-I don’t have any triggers, but let me know if you have any.
-You can message me here or on discord at any time! My username is nagitowo#0025
-I get that we all have lives. Don’t worry about responding everyday. I may not respond every day either.

Fandoms/Ships · · ·
The character I prefer to play will be bolded, and I’ll indicate what I’m particularly craving with an (!) exclamation point. If both characters are bold, I don’t mind playing either one. If there’s another ship you’re interested in, however, feel free to ask! I tend to have a lot, I just tried to keep these lists brief.

Danganronpa
Makoto/Kyoko
Hajime/Nagito (!!!!!!!!)
Gundham/Kazuichi
Sonia/Kazuichi
Kaito/Shuichi (!)
Rantaro/Shuichi
Rantaro/Kokichi (!)
Kokichi/Kiibo
Kiibo
/Miu
And many more! Feel free to ask!