• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nymphiish

Hey there! My name's Ash, and I'm brand-spanking new to this website. I wanted to try my hand at reaching out anyways! I am desperately looking for some 1x1 roleplays over here. Like really, I am begging you people. I can't search Omegle forever.

Disclaimer: I only roleplay using/with canon characters. That means I will not be accepting your OC or doubling up. Group roleplays are a different story, but I'll save that for another post.

Rules
-You MUST be 18+. I'm 21 IRL, and draw the line at roleplaying with minors online, especially since searching for romantic scenarios can lead to certain levels of *spice*. I'm not trying to catch a case here.
-You must be literate. It depends on the specific roleplay, but my replies tend to be multiple paragraphs. I need someone who can attempt to match that energy. I'm not going to police your spelling or anything (my grammar isn't anything to write home about), but I have to be able to understand your messages.
-Please be prepared to provide details in each reply in order to further the story.

I'd like to avoid...
-Any graphic descriptions of extreme drug use/addiction, self-harm, sexual assault/abuse, or suicidal themes. I'm just not comfortable with it.

Okay! Now onto the fun stuff. There are a bunch of fandoms I'm into, so I'll go ahead and list some fandoms and the ships I enjoy below. Note that I am COMPLETELY open to adding some AUs in there, so if the setting isn't your cup of tea we can probably work around that.

The characters I would like to play will be in bold.

Marvel/MCU
Peter Parker x Wade Wilson

Percy Jackson
Will Solace x Nico DiAngelo
Annabeth Chase
x Percy Jackson

Harry Potter
Remus Lupin x Sirius Black
James Potter x Lily Evans

BNHA(My Hero Academia)
Midoriya Izuku x Bakugo Katsuki
Midoriya Izuku x Todoroki Shoto

Voltron: Legendary Defender
Lance McClain x Keith Kogane

Teen Wolf
Derek Hale x Stiles Stilinski

Supernatural (Fandom)
Dean Winchester x Castiel

I know my list is a little lacking, there are probably some that I'm forgetting, and DEFINITELY some ships I enjoy that I just don't have experience with yet. If you have some ideas, don't be scared to let me know! I'm also open to moving this to another platform, if necessary or desired. That's all I can really think to put here, hopefully, I get a bite. If you're not interested, I hope you have a lovely day anyway.

-Ash

Hey there! My name's Ash, and I'm brand-spanking new to this website. I wanted to try my hand at reaching out anyways! I am desperately looking for some 1x1 roleplays over here. Like really, I am begging you people. I can't search Omegle forever.

Disclaimer: I only roleplay using/with canon characters. That means I will not be accepting your OC or doubling up. Group roleplays are a different story, but I'll save that for another post.

Rules
-You MUST be 18+. I'm 21 IRL, and draw the line at roleplaying with minors online, especially since searching for romantic scenarios can lead to certain levels of *spice*. I'm not trying to catch a case here.
-You must be literate. It depends on the specific roleplay, but my replies tend to be multiple paragraphs. I need someone who can attempt to match that energy. I'm not going to police your spelling or anything (my grammar isn't anything to write home about), but I have to be able to understand your messages.
-Please be prepared to provide details in each reply in order to further the story.

I'd like to avoid...
-Any graphic descriptions of extreme drug use/addiction, self-harm, sexual assault/abuse, or suicidal themes. I'm just not comfortable with it.

Okay! Now onto the fun stuff. There are a bunch of fandoms I'm into, so I'll go ahead and list some fandoms and the ships I enjoy below. Note that I am COMPLETELY open to adding some AUs in there, so if the setting isn't your cup of tea we can probably work around that.

The characters I would like to play will be in bold.

Marvel/MCU
Peter Parker x Wade Wilson

Percy Jackson
Will Solace x Nico DiAngelo
Annabeth Chase
x Percy Jackson

Harry Potter
Remus Lupin x Sirius Black
James Potter x Lily Evans

BNHA(My Hero Academia)
Midoriya Izuku x Bakugo Katsuki
Midoriya Izuku x Todoroki Shoto

Voltron: Legendary Defender
Lance McClain x Keith Kogane

Teen Wolf
Derek Hale x Stiles Stilinski

Supernatural (Fandom)
Dean Winchester x Castiel

I know my list is a little lacking, there are probably some that I'm forgetting, and DEFINITELY some ships I enjoy that I just don't have experience with yet. If you have some ideas, don't be scared to let me know! I'm also open to moving this to another platform, if necessary or desired. That's all I can really think to put here, hopefully, I get a bite. If you're not interested, I hope you have a lovely day anyway.

-Ash
Hello! I just joined today, and I love writing for Wade, so if you would like to RP together, I would love to. I was thinking that we could chat about whatever we wanted to do with it? AUs are a lot of fun; I have a few of my own!
Please get back to me whenever you get this message, if you are still looking, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back