• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern <> Candy's Partner Thread <>

minajesty

𝘒𝘬𝘒 π™ˆπ™„π™‰π˜Ό !

1x1 Roleplay Thread

Matched
Characters: Male x Female, Male x Male, Female x Female
People say that the ceremony is one to cherish. The one night where you find out who you will be spending eternity with. I would think its kind of nerve wracking. You don't know who it will be. What makes it worse is that you have a possibility to be bonded with someone you despise. I don't think I could ever handle that. I am not one to agree with the ceremony, but what can I do? The government believes that they have the god given right to do this. And no one in that city dared to defy or doubt their power.

Backstory: In this time period, the government decided to do this thing called a Matching Ceremony. It happens every 5 years. One night, the entire city comes to the main building in town to be matched with their eternal lovers. A few weeks prior, you receive and cream and gold colored letter in the mail. When you open it, a small message will be placed at the top inviting you to the ceremony. At the very bottom, (this applies to the generation of humans who's turn is it to get matched) there will be a scratcher. Its almost like a lottery ticket type but it will reveal one number. Keep in mind that someone else will have that exact same number as you. At the ceremony the number will be called out and the two figures will step up and great each other. You cannot back away from your long time lover. You may not be unfaithful of your lover or there will be consequences. This is someone you will be spending your life with. Once you are matched, the next day you must pack your bags and move in. If your match lives out of town, you must leave your family and move in with them. No questions asked.

Muse A and Muse B live in this town. Yes, they will be matched together at the ceremony. The problem is, is that they have absolutely nothing in common. Muse A likes to go out and have fun, party, drink, and live life like its your last. But Muse B prefers to stay in his/her safe zone, stay at home and read a book. What will happen? Will they learn to accept each others opposite interest or will they break the rules? Its all up to you.

Trouble In Paradise
Characters: Male x Male , Female x Female , Female x Male (this is sort of a 1x1x1. But it can be rped as a 1x1)

Muse A and Muse B have been friends for years. Since childhood in fact. They could never be parted. They were basically liked family. Or were they? Muse A is stiff. They don't know how to feel emotion. They block out everything so they won't get hurt because they know how life works. Muse B is more of a supporter and comforter. They comfort their friend when they need to be. But something happens. Muse A starts feeling again. These buddies were not like siblings. Muse A's heart starts fluttering when they are around their friend. They find themselves getting lost in their eyes. Nervousness arises every time they are close to their friend. Whats going on with them?

But then things get so much worse. A boy moves into the neighborhood and Muse A finds him very attractive. They end up talking, hanging out, and KISSING?! Woah. Whats going to happen to Muse A? They are developing feelings for the new boy but what about Muse B? Will they choose to hang on to their friend that may or may not like them back? Or will Muse A run off with the new boy (the new boy WILL develop a crush on Muse A as well). Only emotions and choices will decide.

This is basically a love triangle. Dangerous jealously will arise. This isn't a solid plot. If you have ideas, we can always discuss.

Timed Adventure
Characters: Male x Female
Muse A and Muse B have been friends for years. Being unpopular was definitely hard, but it never affected the two of them because they always had each other. As long as they were side by side, nothing could hurt them. Well at least thats what they thought. The entire time, Muse A had been diagnosed with cancer. Because they didn't want to hurt their friend, they decided not to tell them. But how long can Muse A hide this from Muse B? Their thick and vibrant hair is coming out in chunks. Their silk like skin is turning pale. And every minute is seems as if Muse A is coughing up blood. But still, Muse A doesn't tell Muse B about what is going on.

One day, they decide to sleep over at Muse A's house. Everything seems to be going well until the next day. Muse B wakes up alone. But when they hear the coughing coming from the bathroom they become worried. While Muse A is hacking up blood more than usual, Muse B is struggling to get passed that locked door. But finally, they get through. And the sight is their worse nightmare come true. Taking Muse A to the hospital, the cancer is revealed. Even though Muse B struggles to accept the fact that they will lose their friend, they decide to do something positive instead. Both friends decide to go through everything on Muse A's bucket list. But will they make it in time? Lets find out.

images (1).jpg
β™”β™• click

• Hey all, its Candy. Thanks for clicking on my thread. Im going to start by telling you a little bit about myself. First off, I am a 14 year old female who is turning 15 in May. I attend middle school and will be graduating in a month. I live with my mom, my younger brother, my grandma, and my stepdad which is generally okay. Some of you may see me around rpnation a lot since I basically on here 24/7, except for when im in school of course. I'd like to consider myself as a fairly active roleplayer. I will most definitely get out more than one reply each day but this isn't consistent. Keep in mind that since we are near the end of the year, I will be busy. Oh and that reminds me! I am not looking for long term partners. Anyways, I have been roleplaying for about 3 years now. I have roleplayed a lot of modern and realistic roleplays and sometimes I roleplay some fantasy. Fandoms...eh...maybe like one or two. But I don't do that often. As for like futuristic and fighting and medieval stuff....I seriously suck at that. So if you came here to roleplay that, Im very sorry but I just cannot seem to do that. I am all about following rpnation rules so don't think you will convince me otherwise. Well, I hope you guys decide to roleplay with me. My main plots are up above, but I do have some pairings as well. But please read my rules.

coding;allrightsreserved crucialstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back