• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Candy and Cigarettes - REBOOT

So, this role play has not been a thing since 2016, but here I am, trying to bring it back :D I am only looking for literate writers. This means, 2+ paragraphs, 5+ sentences each. Also, I'm keeping this short and sweet, you'll get the idea.
So here is the idea ...
tumblr_p0ub53Va0e1ukz0ndo1_250.jpg
tumblr_pgk6k2xEMl1w7z1lbo4_250.png

Rose Valley is a city known for it's crime, and it's wealth. With heavy gang activity and super rich families, the city's teens are having a hard time discovering where they belong in the mix. Gang activity is high; the Cigarettes find themselves choosing this life because of the protection, loyalty, and wealth the gang can bring to their life. The Candies are just born into rich families. They're the founding families who have lived in passed down houses and have lots of friends.
The premise of the role play will be dysfunctional families, mental illness (such as depression, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder and bipolar disorder), adolescent sexuality, gender, substance abuse, death and bullying among the "good" kids, aka the candies, and the "bad" kids, aka the cigarettes.
tenor.gif

When I get 5 interest checks I will post the character sheet.

Realistic/Modern - Candy and Cigarettes - Character Sheet
Realistic/Modern - Candy and Cigarettes - OOC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back