• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Candy and Cigarettes - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I have made a scene. Something that my character doesn't do often, but when she does, she makes sure she does it right.

just posted! sorry about the lateness!! rpn's doing that thing where it just doesn't notify me if im being tagged or if threads update oTL

I’ll work on a response soon... to have AJ get lead on... or to go socialize with more Cigs.......

The gay outpowers the need for friends so I guess she’s gonna get schooled by the mean girl!

Hey, I’m so sorry I haven’t replied yet, my week was super busy with midterms and my writing inspiration sort of drained ... but, I’m back now and will be replying as soon as I can. (I’m in class currently otherwise I’d do it now.) Again, so sorry for not responding, everyone!

Is this still a thing though? Because honestly I love the concept and I don't exactly want it to die.

Sooo I'm getting the feeling that this roleplay died, but I really really love the concept! If anyone wants to continue via 1x1 or as a smaller group let me know!!

Imma just tag those of you that seemed to be semi-active/at least posted once/etc.

(( travelbypages travelbypages PrincessMuk PrincessMuk amethysty amethysty feverdream feverdream ))
We could make it interesting and have the four of us rp in PM as if it's a 1x1 since the few of us seem to be the only active ones.

We could make it interesting and have the four of us rp in PM as if it's a 1x1 since the few of us seem to be the only active ones.
You and princessmuk are the only ones who have replied so far, so I’m gonna hope that one of the others also shows interest still, in which case we could definitely make a small group like that happen

I’m still interested I have just been swarmed with exams so I didn’t wanna post a half assed reply:’( sorry abt thatttt

Oh I’m definitely still interested, it took me ages to do Sorcha’s form lol. I just didn’t realise it was active since RpN isn’t notifying me as usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back