• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Candy and Cigarettes - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
if anyone wants to discuss relationships with ivy, she's open for anything! : )

The coding for Ivy is amazing, and Ivy as a character is definitely intriguing. AJ's just gonna shamelessly flirt with everyone until she eventually catches feelings

The coding for Ivy is amazing, and Ivy as a character is definitely intriguing. AJ's just gonna shamelessly flirt with everyone until she eventually catches feelings
thank you so much !! my usual forte is playing mom-friend characters, so ivy's personality is fairly new to me, but i want to see how well i do with rping it
ivy would be appalled because she's still not used to the cigarettes, but maybe she'll flirt back eventually ((((( ;

thank you so much !! my usual forte is playing mom-friend characters, so ivy's personality is fairly new to me, but i want to see how well i do with rping it
ivy would be appalled because she's still not used to the cigarettes, but maybe she'll flirt back eventually ((((( ;
I can relate with changing up the personalities. I usually play the anti-social nerd, so this is definitely a step out of my comfort zone. You seem like a great writer though so I'm really looking forward to interactig with Ivy.

I can relate with changing up the personalities. I usually play the anti-social nerd, so this is definitely a step out of my comfort zone. You seem like a great writer though so I'm really looking forward to interactig with Ivy.
likewise~

amethysty amethysty do you think Andy could know and/or be friends with Vienna?

that certainly would be fun! in fact, after getting kicked out of her parent's house she could stay at vienna's since her parents are never around? and ofc andy would have to be aware of her substance issues and could be trying to encourage her to slow down but obviously vienna wouldn't listen lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back