• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Another bump!! (and yes its still open^^) We have most teachers taken as well :]

it's not gonna be starting for some time until there's enough people, so yes

We are most likely going to start in a week's time, I have a weekend trip that I will be away for, ill still be online but no roleplay until after! So everyone still has a lot of time to join and get their characters in :]

11-18 for students as this is based of Hogwarts, and 23+ if teachers (though the only teacher positions left are Athrimancy, Astronomy and Ancient Runes)

ah ok, also did mine :D
Wish me luck people, i got a HUGE test today (KAPREP)

The school: Doing testing
me: Vibes writing a short story about a love triangle while waiting to be let back into my test/knowing i won't be let back in (Thanks apple)

bumperooni!! you don't even have to ask if it's open just join the discordβ€” we have magical twitter which is pretty fun

Once again a bump!!! Rp will be starting on tues-weds and so this thread will only be open a bit longer!!! This is one of the last few days to join!

I'm interested, if I'm not too late. I haven't played a good HP story in a while. I'll join the discord as well :)

Edit: Okay, I give up, I need help. I'm pretty new to this particular site and I cannot figure out how to get to the discord or how the character intros work. Please send help.

Last edited:
Hi! Is this still open? or am I too late? If still open, I'm interested!

It's still open!! Please hop on the discord we'll actually be starting up the rp tomorrow, but characters and such will be open for a while!!

It's still open!! Please hop on the discord we'll actually be starting up the rp tomorrow, but characters and such will be open for a while!!
Awesome, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back