• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Feral

kinda stupid ngl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by Feral

Candlelit

♡ "Have a biscuit." ♡

main

cs

ooc

gms

tags

School, Slice of Life

Stuck Between

Dutch Criminal Record

• in the beginning

Hogwarts. A wonderful, magical place. The best (And only) school in England! Er, It's not the safest though. Many famous and powerful people have passed through these doors, and now it's time for yet another year to start. The new coming in and the old coming back. A cycle of people and places and people to meet.

At least it's calm most of the year... The ministry is going wild right now, deaths have been striking in a scarily similar way to the past. Reforms of laws, secretive parents. Those who see the signs can only wonder if these are the signs of a new Dark Lord, one to succeed the infamous You-Know-Who, the dark lord everyone and their siblings have been told scary stories before bed about?

It scares a lot of people, it's pretty obvious the people who lost people in the last war are pretty on edge. Their fear only rises when there seems to be no pattern in either the disappearances or the lobbying for new laws. No one can tell who is friend or foe, and that sort of attitude seeps into Hogwarts. The teachers are on edge, hexes are getting thrown around, what the hell is going on?

Howdy! It's me Feral, hello. The year in this rp is 2065 or so and our dear HP is 85 and the youngest next generation is 52. So we'd be at least grandchildren of the main cast if related, for plot purposes, nothing has changed in the wizarding or muggle worlds except that magical people have magical tech, i.e magic cellphones. Anyway, i was really feeling the need to do a Hogwarts/Harry Potter roleplay, hopefully, this will get some interest! Discord is mandatory :]

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Lovely ✨ Glad you're interested, hopefully we get enough interest to start!

Thank you for your interest! ✨ Once 2 more people show interest ill start everything up— CS, A bit of lore, and sending out discord links! :]

Sweet! Hop onto the discord :) the CS page will be up soon!

Im so happy so many people have interest, so looking forward to seeing all your ideas!

hmmm well if you have a phone that works for discord as well— and I know the desktop version of discord worked past blockers when I was in school (but who knows what's changed in web blockers) but other than that I wouldn't know how to help!!

i do have other devices but i'm banned off them until tuesday. But will the Roleplay be on here? or discord?

It will be on here!! But plotting and such will be on discord— It'll be fine if you're not able to be on Discord till Tuesday :]

The roleplay won't start for a bit either, as we are waiting for more people/everyone to get their chars in! I can't wait to see your characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back