• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Cancelled)

I think it should be more of a player determined thing in conjunction with some light GM oversight to make sure what they come up with isn't too bad.

Morning, just seen the idea.

The idea sounds nice, but how such world works? It's both heavily polluted and flooding?

Morning, just seen the idea.

The idea sounds nice, but how such world works? It's both heavily polluted and flooding?
The coastline for some areas has changed, there's more larger holes in the ozone layer, natural disasters are worse, and the climate is several degrees warmer than it used to be. The situation managed to stabilize a decade or two ago in the RP, so the water level and global warming hasn't advanced since then and most of the worst pollution has at least been attempted to be fixed by most countries.

When it first happened a lot of governments collapsed or had to declare martial law to address the unrest such environmental changes caused.

Some countries have been able to adjust and adapt to the changed world better than others and never became unstable.

Would each player be able to say the composition of Government with no restrictions considering the fact of martial law and all.

Would each player be able to say the composition of Government with no restrictions considering the fact of martial law and all.
Mostly yes. Keep in mind unless given good reason most old timers within your country would prefer their past government style reinstated.

You can all change what countries you are and even make new ones, like a united korean nation.

I for one would like to claim Antarctica. If you're curious where I'm going with this, it's going to be a massive mostly neutral country of a few hundred thousand people. The reason why it's somewhat habitable is because some of the ice that melted exposed more resources and the reason why there's so many people there is because of the multiple research stations, a small base for U.S. soldiers, and a large Russian military base/colony, in addition to population growth and immigration.

Considering Japan is going to shit due to being overflooded, I'd like to consider a "warlord era" Japan, perhaps even getting myself to play as a splitter republic. Maybe.

I might consider how my alt-history goes, perhaps I could change the ideals of the republic from the rest of Japan. It will have to be considered in my work.

Considering Japan is going to shit due to being overflooded, I'd like to consider a "warlord era" Japan, perhaps even getting myself to play as a splitter republic. Maybe.

I might consider how my alt-history goes, perhaps I could change the ideals of the republic from the rest of Japan. It will have to be considered in my work.
Technically it can't be alternative history if it hasn't happened yet.

So it seems we're in universal agreement. SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 , edit the title and your first post in this thread accordingly. I guess the start date of the RP can be in 2058.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back