• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Cancelled)

I'll take on the mantle of the People's Republic of China if that's alright with you.

So we're equal AUTHORITAI partners like Lewis and Clark?
Yeah! We do!

*Googles with AUTHORITAI was*

One of my many problems of trying to write I face is that I have ideas I like but I can never write them down on paper

I was introduced to nation building by Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser (lol hi) and the concept of playing as a nation that goes into war sounded awesome. So I still want to do it, but as I said, I'm a bad manager. Most rps fail before they start, even though I thought the concepts were good.

Wikipedia:
Authoritarianism
is a form of governmentcharacterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms. Individual freedoms are subordinate to the state and there is no constitutional accountability under an authoritarian regime.[1] Juan Linz's influential 1964 description of authoritarianism[2] characterized authoritarian political systems by four qualities:

1. Limited political pluralism, that is such regimes place constraints on political institutions and groups like legislatures, political parties and interest groups;
  2. A basis for legitimacy based on emotion, especially the identification of the regime as a necessary evil to combat "easily recognizable societal problems" such as underdevelopmentor insurgency;
  3. Minimal social mobilization most often caused by constraints on the public such as suppression of political opponents and anti-regime activity;
  4. Informally defined executive power with often vague and shifting powers.[3]
Modern democratic elective dictatorships use an authoritarian concept to form a government.

Oh, um...That's...great.

Yeah! We do!

*Googles with AUTHORITAI was*

One of my many problems of trying to write I face is that I have ideas I like but I can never write them down on paper

I was introduced to nation building by Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser (lol hi) and the concept of playing as a nation that goes into war sounded awesome. So I still want to do it, but as I said, I'm a bad manager. Most rps fail before they start, even though I thought the concepts were good.
I've an idea that if everyone interested in this are interested in we could switch to. Flooded world a few decades from now where pollution means the death sentence and littering can put you away for years. All the big alliances like NATO are broken up and countries like South Africa could be powerhouses while places like the United States could be like third world countries. Ships and planes are common as they are in this world and even a little more advanced, but military vehicles basically don't exist. Most soldiers have exoskeleton suits and are supported by drones and robots.
image.gif

Either way, I can crank out a nation sheet for people to fill out by the end of tomorrow.

I've an idea that if everyone interested in this are interested in we could switch to. Flooded world a few decades from now where pollution means the death sentence and littering can put you away for years. All the big alliances like NATO are broken up and countries like South Africa could be powerhouses while places like the United States could be like third world countries. Ships and planes are common as they are in this world and even a little more advanced, but military vehicles basically don't exist. Most soldiers have exoskeleton suits and are supported by drones and robots.
View attachment 368730
That sounds cool.

So we are changing the geographical features and the technology?

I'll see if everyone's on board with this potential setting change. T That_Irish_Person , Braddington Braddington , greenhawk greenhawk . Penny for your thoughts on the above conversation? We've discussed potentially changing the setting to a flooded earth a few decades from now. Technology is only slightly more advanced in most areas, but exoskeleton suits are common in addition to drones and robots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back