• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic (Canceled) Apocaliptic rp about turning into a zombie

TaKKa

Unlucky
Canceled due to lack of time and less interest from group

I had an quick idea;
Namely a rp which is happening during the apocalypse, where currently human-kind situation is very dire and the strange disease that causes all kinds of mutations and dullness has almost overwhelmed everyone. Unfortunately, a small group of people were infected and it's predicted that they all will turn into zombies in 5 days. Each day they experience strange new symptoms that both take away some of their skills and give them new ones.

More expanded plot;
They are placed together in a guarded facility where research for antidote was conducted, until recently, when it was decided to suspend it. On the other hand, the group with the infection was ordered to be kept together temporarily in isolation to observe and decide what to do next with them. Their fate is very uncertain, only few people are in favor of trying to help them, and more likely scientists are going to getting rid of them instead.
But there is still hope. After all, work on the antidote is almost complete, and someone gives them a blueprint of their room, that shows there is a few way to get out. Will they risk their lives for their recovery and freedom? Will they succeed? Or maybe they will become the next generation of zombies?

The main playable characters would be a group that was isolated due to disease. Everyone will have to have at least one of these. There would be five times of the day to cover the routine and define the remaining time. During a given routine, e.g. a lunch break, there would appear side characters, for example guards that I think would will be playable if someone someone want to create one.

As I said, I just made it up recently, I will see if anyone would be willing, in the meantime I will devise the plot a little better and try to adapt it to the right number of people. Perhaps some of the details in the temporary plot may change, but the general outline of the 5 days to stop the disease and the occasional new symptoms will remain.
I'm also thinking about making a discord for this one, but we'll see.

Last edited:
This idea is great! I'm interested! Best of luck to find others as well.

Sounds cool. Can't wait to play a walker....I mean, a runner....I mean, a crawler....a...a thing!..a boomer!

One of them. These flesh-eating uhh....hipsters!

What kind of mutations/zombies are you thinking of?

Like maby marine LT or something? Idk something that isn’t the ones infected
As for that, you have more details about it under the plot. You will be able to play with non-infected, but story won't be very about them and they will only appear from time to time.

Or one of the navy seal squad leaders, I gusse it would make sense the US would send support unless it’s in North Korea.

I am very interested and the thought of playing a guard is pretty fun to me. Possibly a sympathetic guard who's in charge of watching over the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back