• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cananyoneplzrpwithmethx

How is my first impression?

• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

• Meh

• Total voters

Ericandmylastname

The Village Idiot
HI. I'm Eric. I like to roleplay, play video games and hit things.

And things I mean drums.

I like hitting drums.

I'm a drummer.

Anyway, that's my intro. Now you have to do one.

Seriously. I wanna know you.

Get to know you better.

Not in a creepy way, I swear.

But we are here to roleplay and I am here to set the guidelines.

One: Please speak the English right.

Wait.

Please be literate. I want experience the lovely universe we created, not get irritated by every time I looked over and just see that you can't evens spell that same word over and over again, or say broken English andwhatnot.

Two: Maybe have like, 3-5 sentences in terms of length in the post. I can't get anything special out of it you just give me a one-liner.

Three: Be talkative! Because I want to know how your day was, or how hard work was or that test you took earlier, know the smell of your dinner last night and feel what your floor is like.

In all honesty, I just wanna be friends. And besides, we'll be more comfortable with correcting mistakes that we (I) make.

Four: Be honest. If you don't like me or this work.... it's okay. I understand.... we just need, time away from each other and oHGODTHETEARS

What I am interested in:

I play as a guy which is basically me. Yeah it's sad.

But I do MxF pairings only. Sorry, it's just how I operate.

I am interested into doing either a cyberpunk themed one, or one that is based off one of me favorite games, Persona 4. UNF.

(As of 12/13/14 <--DAT DATE DOH) I recently got into Spice in Wolf. YAY BEASTIALITY

Wait, that's not technically right.

Just like, sorta kinda maybe just into gods.

Pff.

We can go with the story or another crazy idea we can conjure up.

If you have any ideas you to share, feel free to do so!

-EC

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahhaha this made my day. Hello :) I would like to rp with you!

My name is Teresa. I like to roleplay, play sims 3, and eat junk food and binge watch shows until my eyes bleed (which has not happened yet but I mean, it could?)

EY TERESA NICE TO MEET YOU

That's interesting. Well, I don't think watching too much makes your eyes bleed.

Because, logic.

SO I here you like roleplaying.

You came to the right place.

Hello! I'm Jaycee, call me Jay. Most everyone does.

I come to find you're more than amusing and I'd love to get to know you, and do some roleplaying as well! A little about me:

I am about the most nerdy person you will ever meet. God, you have no idea.

I'm obsessed with medicine. I read college-level anatomy and physiology books for fun and I'm in the ninth grade. (How's that for nerdy?) I've performed an actual blood draw three times.

I brag. I really do.

I'm overactive on here.

I literally have no life.

Like, seriously, man.

And yeah. Haha. Hopefully you won't hate me like most!

»JW

OOH YOU A FRESHIE > :D

Nice to meet you. NEERD. HYUGH. -kicks away plethora of books and video games-

I like you already.

Kinda opposite.

Message me. ;D So we can talk about dem roleplays.

Hi I'm Kayla, I'm a role player (obvious) I'm also a dancer. I go to a performing arts school from 6::45 am to 6:00pm. I'm a dance major. Taking Ballet, Hip Hop, Modern, and Choreography in school, taking Jazz, contemporary, lyrical, Tap, and competition team outside of school. I love dancing, I've been doing it longer than I could walk. I'm 15 in 9th grade. I'm also really small, 4foot5 and 85.7 pound to be exact. I suck at school, I fail almost every class, but I am a nerd. I love anime, it's my 2nd favorite thing.

Tss-tss-cah-tss-tss-tss--cah-tss-tss-cah-shi-bop, ba-dahdahdahdah

I'll be here. Keyboard drumming as I wait for my prince-ss to take me away from this tower of boredom~

[QUOTE="Jay Windse]You seem to have forgotten about me.

[/QUOTE]
OH but I haven't heard of you since you left the weekend, I haven't from ya back so I was just chilling. SORRY! D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back