Advice/Help Can you help a new Member out?

Hey!
Im new here and i have bin trying out how stuff works here but im just asking if any of you guys have any tips of tricks?
For example when you rp, make a new OC or other thing

Heya. So there are two places for roleplays. "Interest checks" and roleplays.

"Looking for groups" is where people post a roleplay they want to start. If you want to find people to roleplay with go to "Looking for group" on the homepage.

When a group is made, people can roleplay in the forum. Some people roleplay in messages (inbox)

Well, if you don't have a specific question, then I recommend you browse through the discussion sections. There are plenty of more specific topics people will be able to give you more concrete thoughts on, which to my understanding will be more valuable than random tips.

That said, as you read, please don't be too discouraged! While each way of roleplaying has merits and flaws, and it is indeed a good thing to strive to improve oneself, being paralyzed by fear or anxiety will not ultimately be helpful to your situation. So as you take in the advise, please remember that you shouldn't force yourself to take in more than that which you can take in naturally or that you specifically wish to work on improving.

I hope you have a great time ehre and happy Rping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back