• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy One Sentence Plot Ideas! Open!

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
⊹ Hello there, I'm End! It’s a pleasure to be here! It’s been a while since I’ve invested myself in a roleplay, and I would love to get back into the swing of things! A little bit about me, I’m 22, I’m currently taking five classes in college this semester, and I work on the weekends. Despite all that, I try my best to be active! The best place to reach me would be through Discord! Now, onto the rules!

Update: I’m still adding plots, but this is open! C:
  • ⊹ I am looking for a semi-literate to literate partner who can write at least a few good detail-oriented paragraphs, and someone who can help keep the story moving forward!

⊹ Please be over 18. I happen to be 22 myself, so it's just personal comfort, y'know?

⊹ I am very OOC friendly, and I love to talk about things besides roleplay as well! If you have any headcanons, playlists, moodboards, face claims, art, or anything else, I'd love to see them! C:

⊹ If you're interested, please DM me and let me know if you have any suggestions for the plot, or tell me about your character!

⊹ Also, I am comfortable roleplaying here, or on Discord! Let me know if you have a preference!

⊹ , I prefer female roles, but I am more than happy to double and play someone else later on! C;

These plots are completely open for any changes and suggestions! They’re meant to be able to work off of, and it allows us to come up with any scenario! We can either wing it, or create a plot together!

Last edited:
Hi! All of these plots sounds like a lot of fun :0!!!!

I'm 21 and I'm craving some super hero roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back