Other Can we please delete my other thread?

Zombocalypse

Quintessential Badboy
Can we please delete my other thread? The one that I trolled in on?

Mods, please keep this in mind... I got carried away and started trolling. I'm willing to suffer penalties for it but please don't perma-ban me. I have a good RP going on right now and I don't want to get perma-banned. I'm sorry...

Just please give me another chance.

Oh, thank GOD you were trolling. I was worried for a while, but it slowly started to occur to me that that might've been what was happening. No hard feelings, 'kay bud?

Oh, thank GOD you were trolling. I was worried for a while, but it slowly started to occur to me that that might've been what was happening. No hard feelings, 'kay bud?

Yes. I'm just worried I might get banned because of it.

I easily get carried away with this stuff.

Mods, please don't perma-ban me. Give me another chance, please.

If you want a thread deleted you are welcome to post a request in General Support. If you have questions/comments/concerns about warnings, post in Admin Contact.

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse minajesty minajesty Same here. But hey, you totally had me fooled. Granted, I can sometimes be easily fooled into believing people are being genuine, but still.

I could never bring myself to troll like that. I'm too self-conscious about the idea of trying that sort of thing, and afraid of getting large amounts of hate. XD

Oh, and don't fucking pretend you were trolling or something Zombocalypse Zombocalypse . Don't try to recover your dignity from it. You'd be the bigger man if you just admit you went full dumbass.

"LOL ECKS DEE I WUS TROLLEN N SHIIEET!! XXXDxdddDDDD" is a fucking meme and I'm tired of it.

Oh, and don't fucking pretend you were trolling or something Zombocalypse Zombocalypse . Don't try to recover your dignity from it. You'd be the bigger man if you just admit you went full dumbass.

"LOL ECKS DEE I WUS TROLLEN N SHIIEET!! XXXDxdddDDDD" is a fucking meme and I'm tired of it.

lol. You're free to believe what you want.

Actually I maybe the only one to say that this thread was useful for exposing a few people in their true colors.

I know who to avoid now. Which are likely allies and which are likely hostiles. Thank you for that sonar ping.

House burns down

It was just a prank bro!

Whether you were actually making a joke or not ( I am inclined to believe you), the whole thing is still pretty funny. Kudos to you for angering so many people.

I don't see that deliberately setting out to make people upset is at all funny.

House burns down

It was just a prank bro!

Whether you were actually making a joke or not ( I am inclined to believe you), the whole thing is still pretty funny. Kudos to you for angering so many people.

I kind of think it was needed. Debate is always fun, before it gets... out of hand.

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse

Here, I think you deserve this. You pretty much trolled this entire forum. You're cool.

pXfIQhg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back