• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

loachina

my duty is to be by your side ❤️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
➳ hello there, loachina here!

➳ about me
i write quite short responses, around one paragraph, sometimes more. i'm not a native english, i don't want to risk bothering people who are looking for very detailed and poetic responses.
i'm nice and chill overall, so i don't mind chatting outside of our roleplay at all. i'd love to, actually!
i've got plenty of ocs of all genders, all of them are bisexual. for this roleplay i'm looking for a f/f ship or f/m ship!

➳ who am i looking for?
someone similar or someone who doesn't mind what i said above

➳ what kind of roleplay will we have?
i've been recently obssessed with royal chaos, mobile game set in ancient/medievel china, in the imperial harem. no need to know the game!

i'm a hopeless romance lover! i'm looking for a romance between two maids/palace women (f/f) in that harem or a maid/palace woman and a guard (f/m)

➳ thanks for your time! comment or pm me if you're interested. if not, thanks anyway, please consider leaving me a bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back