• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Can someone use magic without arms?

I came up with a plot about a Master of magic, and they're apprentice. The only problem is that the apprentice has no arms. They have been replaced with mechanical ones. How the apprentice lost their arms will be discussed, but the apprentice will have either been born without them or lost them in a freak accident.

The magic system that I have created can be tweaked as it is discussed, but my idea is that magic comes from a person's heart, not metaphorically but actually their heart. This means wizards always have to be aware of the physical limits of they're spellcasting. Spellcasting is physically taxing, but in many cases, the body can't keep up with the will of the user, and with uncontrolled emotions or a lack of focus, a sorcerer could faint or even die.

Pm me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back