• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Can someone show me how to name my spoilers?

K.O.D

No lights please
I’ve been trying to make my spoilers for the rp but the bar up top that used to have the options for bold, italics, underlining, spoilers, font sizes, and other features

I know how to bring up the spoiler but how do I make it say a name rather than just “Spoiler”

Thanks ahead of time.

In the editor, if you click on the button with three dots in the center, it brings up a few extra options. One of them is the spoiler insert, which will bring up a window for you to fill in the title of your spoiler, and will label the spoiler button. Unfortunately, the "Spoiler" text will still be there, your title will just be added after it.

Screen.png

If you're looking for something very similar that won't say spoiler though, and instead only have your title, I'd personally use the Accordion BBCode. It works in basically the same way, and you can have more than one box for stuff if you need it.

In the editor, if you click on the button with three dots in the center, it brings up a few extra options. One of them is the spoiler insert, which will bring up a window for you to fill in the title of your spoiler, and will label the spoiler button. Unfortunately, the "Spoiler" text will still be there, your title will just be added after it.

If you're looking for something very similar that won't say spoiler though, and instead only have your title, I'd personally use the Accordion BBCode. It works in basically the same way, and you can have more than one box for stuff if you need it.
Thanks that actually helps a lot. Have a cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back