• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CheshireMitsu

Cheshire Cat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i remember watching Supernatural while i was younger all the time (from 6 years up to 8, probably too young for it then) and i always loved it afterwards (haha Dean and Cass are great) and i also sometimes binge it at random parts with my older sister, whose binging the entire series. Does anyone want to make a Supernatural rp? ill help out sometimes with rules and stuff, but i might not end up doing as much as you (sorry i just cram my schedule with everything, its a problem)

i think it can be a rp in the same universe and everything as Supernatural, with people playing as thier own OCs instead of the Supernatural characters. yea idk how to end this *dissapear*

Hello,

Cheers!
~Nan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back