Other Nothing here

You most definitely have my prayers. I hope everything turns out well for you. ANd don't worry, we ain't going nowhere, so take your time without worries an be ready for a big hug when ya come back.
Well, one for the way first :
Hug Pko mygiphy47.gif

Peace Sign Smile Noel.GIF

Still gonna call ya Bubblegummy >.>

Im not a religious person myself, so I shall be sending the good thoughts pandas/otters your way <3

tumblr_ou65jw6yzb1usd91ao1_500.gif

images.jpeg

I hope all turns out better than the doctors' best hopes and you're home, happy, and safe again soon! ^33^

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WAS TAGGED BY A QT
NOW IM GONNA TAG ANOTHER NICE QT

GayJay GayJay

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER BUBBLEGUM
I LOVE YOU AND-
STUFF
*throws sunshine and love and positivity -
and stuff*

I don't know you Bubble, but apparently you have some good people looking out for you. (: I'm not really religious, but I will light a candle for you my dear! Sending well wishes your way. <3

Update! Doing much better. Thanks so far to everyone whose had such nice words for me. They really help.
May seem stalkerish replying so quickly but I happened to be reading through everyone's lovely responses. Glad you're doing better, lovely, hope it keeps getting better ^-^

Here you go! :)
Wish you health, you'll be in my prayers!

4dfb9b9ba753a2b84ccbc0e67fe04f14.jpg

tagged by my bf~ and i really hope you get better, lovely. and i hope even more for the best for your procedures. you sound like a real sweetheart~
7f1237d65d4716b3a3ec7b2e498edcfb.gif

Pfff I don't know you but like... everyone deserves happiness and to be loved and cared for. You honestly seem like such a sweet and genuine person and I hope you feel better soon <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back