• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Can’t Think of A Title;;ver 3.0

Kiiboom

i will kermit

I'm back! x3
Sadly.

• DEFF87E5-4D9A-4589-BAA9-DA0ED8EA7BA8.gif

Hi everyone, how are you? I hope your day is going great! ^^

Click here for the original search!

Please don’t comment on this thread or I’ll rattle my bones at you.

My name is Kiiboom, but please call me Kiibs, KiKi or Kai! I recently left rpn for a short time(spoilers: It wasn't short, I'm lying. AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN) but, I've returned because I'm kinda bored with life and, I need to procrastinate on school work.

Speaking of school, I'm taking classes along with having work so don't expect fast responses. I post at least once a day for rps and, if we have ooc chat, you should expect replies through the day as I do like talking to my partners (It makes plotting and, stuff easier for me).

Basically through the week my replies may be scattered. But, on the weekend I'll be kinda consistent with my replies.

I can write about 1-4 paragraphs or even more, it just depends on the plot and, if I'm feeling extra creative. I will try to match post lengths with you so don't worry about that!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back