• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Camp on the Nile

SRUNewman

Maybe I want Happiness not Turds
Hello, you may have known this or not but you are a child of a god. Not just any god though but an Egyptian God. This is your formal invitation to join a camp that will hone your powers provided by your lineage. We ask that you attend the camp in the upcoming summer and meet more like your kind to make connections and friends.

So this is going to be something close to Percy Jackson but it's not, it's just inspired by. In this, you will be a child of an Egyptian god. So im just trying to see if there is any interest i might let some people do counselors as well depending on how much interest there is.

Im interested, is this offer still on the table? If so, I would love to reserve a oc that’s the son/daughter of Anubis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back