• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Woot woot, at least one more!! Very hyped, haven't done a camp half-blood rp for a very long time!! ^^

((Welp, here goes nothing))

Arthur had felt the sun's warm light against his eyes as he started to regain consciousness. When he had fluttered open his eyes he was greeted by the pinkness of his cabin. For some, this sight would have been repulsive, pink is not everyone's color you know, but for Arthur, it was quite alright. He got up from his bed, arranged it, and walked first thing for the mirror. His raven black locks and pale blue eyes seemed to be enough for today. Besides, if he were to feel another color, then nothing would stop him. After a while of hygiene and grooming he then decided to exit his cabin and wander within camp grounds. He didn't exactly have anything planned at the moment, and he has noticed his lack of social interaction for the past few days to have his personal alone time. Maybe today he'll end up talking to some other campers, he hadn't talked to anyone rather than his half siblings for at least the past weak, being crammed up in the Aphrodite cabin can really do something to you.

Ah, spring. The moment of when Abigail seemed to awaken from a sort of mental hibernation. Where her body was functional, but she was entirely drained of energy, and grumpy even to the point of out right mean at times. At least, that was the effect winter wrought onto the Abigail, Daughter of Demeter. Of whom is the Goddess of Agriculture. Nevertheless. Shush! Abigail is awakening!

Peeking her eyes open, Abigail was immediately greeted by the light of the sun peering in through the windows of Cabin #4. While it was, in fact, annoying. She couldn't help feeling the sudden burst of energy course through her body. Sitting up, she began scanning the cabin.
As expected!
The entire cabin was once again its luscious green hues, along with various flowers and fruits and vegetables already in full-bloom. Ripe for the picking. It was almost like magic... But then again, it was in some sense or another. Abigail, having no further reason to reside in bed since her slumber had already been interrupted. She'd decided to hop from her top-bunk of which had, unlike the rest, grape-vines coiling around the wooden frame of her bed along with the four, also wooden, posts that held her bed up above the one beneath it, which, ironically, was seemingly permanently vacant. Though, that never honestly bothered her. The fact she didn't have to deal with a bunk mate who snored or talked in their sleep was more of a relief than anything.
Nevertheless, Standing up, Abigail made her way quietly through the cabin to ensure she didn't awaken those who were lucky enough to still be asleep until she had reached the bathroom. The following 30 minutes would consist of hygienic rituals that she preformed daily, if not more than once a day. (i.e. Brushing her teeth, her hair, showering, etc.) Once they were done, she opted herself out to be the first one to step outside and into the the open air.

Lysander woke up since he spends almost all year at camp it felt just like a normal day but in his most hated season...spring.
"Alone as always..." Lysander stood up from his bed and walked towards the bathroom, unlike most people he loved freezing water so he cooled his cabin everytime he showered. His cabin was his usual white color, despite being wood the birch it was made out of always maintained its color.

"Here is when my rein ends, where ice vanishes and the sun arrives, where the cold dissipates and the scorching heats peaks at my door...THE HORROR"
I that moment he decided to exit his cabin, it seemed new, since he was the only known son of Boreas, his cabin was always clean, him being an order freak also helped. He saw one of Demeter's children "Abigail..." He decided to create a small snowball and throw it to her in order to have her attention.
SynKast SynKast pricketteer pricketteer

Last edited:
Kurimuzon was already awake, having trouble with sleeping quite often. She'd always been good at hunting, had been a mid-wife, and always felt energized at night. She was dressed in her usual black and silver attire as she ran through the woods. She often enjoyed the solitary feel of the greenery, to the... Social... Aspects... Of the camp. She sighed and eventually sat down on a rock, looking up at the sky.

She didn't remember having any parents... In fact she'd been RAISED at camp from birth. She was told that she was born of demi-gods who had died in battle, however many a time she was denied a blood test to see who these demi-gods were. Kuri picked a flower off a nearby bush and sniffed it before placing it in her hair.

It was seeming to be a good day. The wintery coldness still lingered in the air, though, the sun shined as bright as ever. It was lovely, truly. That was until she was struck in the face by a ball of snow and ice, which instantly caused her to shiver from the ball of snow smashing against her jawline.
Immediately, Abigail turned with a look of hatred in her eyes, which were now a golden shade that very closely resembled the color of wheat whereas usually, her eyes remained a tone of hazel. often switching between hues of blue, green, and somewhere in the middle. Though, never the shade they were now. Walking over while wiping the snow of her face, "The frick man!?"

J JustALurkingSoul

Lysander smirked "Hey, I wanted to call your attention but I didn't seem approaching or to yell viable options...I-m Lysander by the way, I've always seen you but never had the chance to talk to you, sorry if I caused you pain... hehe" Lysander startled by the gaze in her eyes decided to stay in the door of his cabin afraid of the capabilities of the demigod due to anger. "Also, please don't kill me, I apologized since I realize that wasn't sensible...At all"
SynKast SynKast

At his words and the expression of fear that appeared on his face. Abigail closed her eyes and took a deep breath before re-opening them and looking back at the male who stood infront of her, and against his cabins door and did he mention something about her killing him? Abigail lifted an eyebrow before chuckling and reaching out before nailing the boy in the shoulder with a firm, yet playful punch. "Your fine man, just uh... I'm not a big fan of frigid temperatures."
J JustALurkingSoul

Nick felt sick. He didn't know how long he'd been riding on Fizzle to reach Camp-Halfblood. He just hoped that Fizzle could enter the place seeing as Artemis had said that monsters couldn't enter the place, and apparently dragons were considered monsters. Maybe the blessing went to her as well. Nick looked down at the surrounding countryside. An unassuming farm was below them. Just the place he was looking for. "Dive Fizz" said Nick. The dragon roared, and dived down.

As they neared the ground a camp seemed to manifest around them. I sure hope they don't mind me riding in on a dragon thought Nick.
(Sorry I didn't notice this was going on. Hope this entry explains my lateness)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back