• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

StarrySkyofLostSouls

Reach for the stars
So I've been thinking about this a lot, and I want to make my own Percy Jackson Rp, I've been in quite a few, and a lot of them are really good and were really good so i'm hoping that this one will be too. I have two arcs for this...but that will be revealed later on. For now I just want to know how many people will be commited and will try to actually post as much as they can and try to be active, because i've had a few people join my rps before who didn't really try to be act and i tried to include them but eventually they just dropped off the radar... Anyways feel free to ask questions.

i want to join but i am reading the first book in the process right now. (I am at the part where Annabeth and Percy are in the 'Tunnel Of Love' getting trapped.

Oh my gosh lol! I remember that part haha!! But I'm sure there won't be too many spoilers awaiting you if you join! ^.^

Name: Zachary McCarthy

God Parent: Zeus

Weapon:

$_35.JPG

Appearance:

nyH6Gaj.jpg

Backstory: Zachary was young, around 13 or so. When the monsters started to come for him, as they did for other half bloods, Zachary's mother and step father attempted in getting Zachary to camp blood, they succeeded, but lost their own lives in order to save him. Once he arrived after monsters forced their way through anything to get to him were put dead in their tracks as soon as he entered the camps gateway, forcing the monsters out.

After arriving in camp half blood, he was soon put right into training, and was gifted two large daggers from his father, Zeus and Zachary never really heard from him ever again. After a year or so of training, Zachary began to train on his own with a good friend of his that was very skilful in fighting, and was a son of Ares. Zach, after much time in training, became a great training himself and began to live in camp half blood for years, preparing for his time to come to fight.

(I know it isn't the best, but it gets the general idea, I'm usually more descriptive in RP, but. Back stories can be gruesome to write.)

I'll join. But, can we have actual IC siblings? Because @Opallies and I want to be siblings.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back