• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The Titan's Ascension IC

Characters
Here
Rolling back and forth in her bed Daea felt her mind screaming. The nightmares she had been experiencing the whole night had eventually taken their toll on the woman as she sat up fully a split second later. Running a hand across her face and through her hair she felt her body twitch before her back simply gave out. Her head bounced once against her pillow as her eyes just stared up at the ceiling, void of a majority of emotion. Despite the sheer amount of fear she felt she managed to fall asleep once more an hour later. As morning dawned Daea found herself getting bundled up in more than her fair share clothing layers before stepping outside and looking around. Most of her cabin was still damaged but her room was luckily mostly unscathed. Turning to look at the damage she ran a hand over one of the jagged edges, the wooden material turning to soot in her hand as she smoothed out the rough edge she was grabbing ahold of.

Feeling a sudden tinge of something she couldn't put a finger she felt compelled to close her fist, the material sparking once, twice and a third time before the portion she was holding onto seemed to slag, the crackling of the wood's moisture leaving the only thing that could be heard. The 'spasm' left Daea standing there in surprise before beginning to blush and gaze around hoping no one was paying attention to her. Yanking her eyes off of the smoldering remains she ended up destroying the red head rubbed her temples, a buzzing feeling making her head feel like there were bees in it. The pain ceased a second later and she felt her clouded mind clear and for the first time all morning she felt she knew what she wanted to do... the forest.

Walking almost like she was in a trance like state Daea began to make her way towards the forest. Internally she knew the danger inherent with what she was about to do, but something inside her mind kept her from pulling herself away from possible imminent danger. "Trust withers.. and time flows freely, once chained now unbound." She found herself mumbling. "The chains are breaking... am I chained?" Daea said as she suddenly stood up straight. Shaking her head she took a deep breath, the sudden lapse in cognition allowing a sliver of something else to shine through. Daea's eyes blinked several times before she quickly looked around, trying to take in as much information as possible, the clouded feeling slowly starting to come back. "Where am I....?" Daea mewled out, actual fear starting to wash through her system. The fear continued swell before she felt her muscles start to loosen, her body starting to give out causing her to drop down to a knee.

(Those who are out and about. Yall can notice Daea if you want.)
Wondertainment Wondertainment foresigh foresigh Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum AI10100 AI10100 iZie_b00 iZie_b00 Haolia Haolia StageGirlMagic StageGirlMagic

Bonnie Kaplan

Location: In between the forest and Cabins | Mentions: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider StageGirlMagic StageGirlMagic

Bonnie always treasured Blair, and not just for his parentage. He was smart, adventurous, had really charming eyes, and, well, you get the gist. She could never lose such a gem like him, so she cut back on her teasing once she learned more about him- his fears especially. Granted they knew quite a bit about each other, but to be completely transparent, Bonnie couldn’t figure out his changing demeanors as he talked about investigating the manticore’s appearance just now.

She listened intently to his lead and even smiled a bit when they made eye contact-- instinct, I suppose for being the camp’s happy-go-lucky girl.
“Yes, absolutely! Blair, you’re brilliant- awkward, but brilliant” She let out a content sigh, “I just love how everyone’s been so inspired lately, especially when such sour things have been happening lately! Let me get- Oh, Daea” She spotted her red-headed friend across the clearing and took note of her odd gait headed towards the forest. “I guess Daea had the same idea, I’ll go get her and we can all go together.”

She started to skip to her friend and called her over, but as Bonnie got closer, her ears perked up at the mention of… chains? Tilting her head like a confused puppy, she called out to Daea again, only to be ignored. Maybe she didn’t hear her? Bonnie wasn’t too concerned as it was still the morning. Sometimes people stayed half-asleep till noon. However, Bonnie’s skips turned from a peppy prance to a full-on sprint as Daea suddenly collapsed to one knee.

“Daea?! What’s wrong” Within a matter of seconds, Bonnie was kneeling next to her friend, trying to help her stand, or at least prevent her from falling further. Bonnie knew that Daea suffered from episodes of cataplectic attacks, but what triggered it this time? “Where are you going all by yourself? Are you okay?”

code by Ri.a

075406702ae167eb648319300583b51d.jpg
GERONIMO KIM
Mentions: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider StageGirlMagic StageGirlMagic Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum foresigh foresigh iZie_b00 iZie_b00

"Let me go!" Mo howled at Cid, stumbling over his feet. It seemed the blindfold was working, given how his future-telling powers wouldn't let him find his footing at all. Cid, wrapped up in the excitement of it all, didn't even notice.

"You musclehead!" Mo gagged, "Get off me! I can walk by myself!"

He sputtered one last time. "You're choking me!"

Cid apologized and let go, and Mo gasped for air. By the time they arrived, Mo had new injuries all over his body to compensate for the old ones he'd recovered from. He ran his hands over his sweater vest and plucked the twigs and stray blades of grass from it.

Mo nodded at that Westerian kid. "Doing better. Cid, as you can see, is doing just fine."

Bonnie was cheerfully following behind. How the hell was she so cheerful? Her close friend had almost just died and the camp was in MORTAL danger. And she had just been enlisted into a horrible suicide mission!

Had... Had Mo just been enlisted in the horrible suicide mission?

Mo was okay with it, actually. He was eager to find out what the hell was happening out there, with him and the other unclaimed kids. Though... he couldn't help but wonder how much longer it would be until he was claimed. Now that his... whatever powers were going haywire, Mo figured that his father would either claim him very soon or not at all. But being claimed wouldn't mean that the sense of camaraderie he had with the other unclaimed would go away. It never could. Mo was one of the Hermes kids - and whatever was happening was also his responsibility.

Suicide mission or no.

Blair was sharing his findings about the pegasus. Ugh. Blair was here, and Mo didn't even know it. This blindfold was driving him crazy. So were the visions, but he really didn't want to be blind the whole time from now on. It would certainly not help with the quest. In frustration, Mo took off his blindfold. His irises were glowing a brilliant swirl of grey and orange, like the first embers of a small campfire. He blinked hard, adjusting to the light and to the shades of future selves that started to wander into his vision. They started to overlap with the present versions, but Mo was starting to get a grip on who was who.

A breathless voice, sending chills down Mo's back, as if a girl was speaking from within his ear: "Trust withers.. and time flows freely, once chained now unbound."

Mo winced and tilted his head, in slight pain at the loudness of the whisper.

"The chains are breaking... am I chained?"

"Blair, you're brilliant!" Bonnie said, "Awkward, but brilliant."

Mo sneered. What did she see in Blair that was so "brilliant"? He was just an awkward child who, despite his amazing parentage, wasn't living up to it. He didn't even seem to realize what kind of responsibility he had as a child of Poseidon. The fact that Bonnie would think he was so-

Wait, was Mo feeling jealousy right now?

"No," Mo said, unintentionally saying it out loud.

"Er," Mo continued, clearing his throat and looking at Blair, "I mean, yes. We should go check out your lead. It'll hopefully give us some clues, as Chiron seems disinterested in telling-"

"Where am I?" a terrified voice will whisper.

Daea. Mo slipped on his glasses as he glanced towards where the whisper came from. Shortly after, he realized Daea was already standing there, muttering something to herself. Bonnie noticed her as hell, and ran past Mo to see her. Mo grit his teeth. Bonnie's movement was holding a bit too much of Mo's attention. The teen rubbed his smoking eyes and followed close behind her.

Bonnie was comforting Daea, trying to help her back onto her feet. Mo offered a hand as well, slipping the blindfold back in his pocket-

Wait, the visions were disappearing.

Mo frowned. He glanced around, confused. The future was all gone. He was just seeing the present now. Mo lifted his glasses. Aaaaand the visions were back. So... he can see the future... when he's not wearing glasses.

Mo shrugged. This might as well happen.

Glasses still on, Mo offered Daea a hand to get up again.

"Maybe we should take her back to her cabin, Bonnie," Mo said, worried, "She... doesn't seem in the best condition to be searching anything."

Daea Nimitz

Daea could feel the vibrations of footsteps as someone ran towards her. Despite her head spinning she managed to gather herself enough to look at the person coming. "Bonnie...? I've missed you." Daea mumbled out as Bonnie grabbed ahold of her. Daea's eyes seemed to go from their normally colorful and vivid look back to a cloudy and dull style following Daea closing her eyes for a few seconds. Daea's shaking stopped and she seemed to stop freaking out. The emotionally charged and terrified person that was there a moment ago was now go, a dull and rather unfeeling person in its place. "Im fine.." Daea asked almost like she was confused with everything happening around.

"I dont remember where I was going." Daea both admitted and lied through her teeth. "I just got up and suddenly felt an overpowering urge to just go in this direction." Daea continued on, her eyes dancing around the figures standing near her. When Mo offered her a hand Daea seemed to either not notice or dismiss it as she stood up to her full height before stretching, her left arm however made it obvious that despite the facade she was trying to put up there was still something going on internally as it went limp and fell back down to her side. Gritting her teeth for a second she cursed internally as her body gave away that which she didn't want to. "Do I have to go back to my cabin?" Daea protested.

Wondertainment Wondertainment foresigh foresigh Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum AI10100 AI10100 iZie_b00 iZie_b00 Haolia Haolia StageGirlMagic StageGirlMagic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back