• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The Titan's Ascension ~A Percy Jackson RP~ CLOSED

StageGirlMagic

That person that does the thing.
[class=background] background:url('https://i.imgur.com/7mD2dxU.png'); background-size:cover; padding:5px; max-width:1070px; margin:auto;center; border:0pt solid white; [/class] [class=basics] width:500px; height:50px; font-size:11px; margin-left:0px; border:0px dashed dark gray; [/class] [class=mainbox] width:380px; height:500px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin:10px 5px 10px 10px; border:0px solid #727272; [/class] [class=box2] width: 620px; height: 160px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin-left:420px; margin-top:-190px; [/class] [class=credits] margin:auto;center; max-width:1070px; font:Heebo; font-size:9px; opacity:0.5; [/class]
[div class=background]
[div class=basics][/div][div class=basics]__Camp Half-Blood: The Titan's Ascension__
[/div]

[div class=mainbox]
During the night almost half of the unclaimed kids in the Hermes cabin disappeared; the only reason why seemed to be some of them had complained about nightmares they were having in the weeks prior. Chiron created a quest to find the missing campers and bring them back safely, however he lost contact with the campers that took on the quest soon after they left camp; as if something was interfering with their iris messages. No one was able to contact any of the campers until one of them returned in a state of hysterics, warning everyone about betrayal within the unclaimed children at camp.
Since then there has been a great sense of distrust and unease at Camp Half-Blood. Many fear more unclaimed campers will leave and betray them. When it seemed tensions were about to break, Chiron assigns another quest to find out what happened.

Overview
The RP takes place in an alternate timeline with all the main characters removed, as our characters will be the new main characters. The plot will be different from the one in the books, so none of the events that take place in the books will have happened such as the gods being required to claim their children, the labyrinth being destroyed, ect. If your character has a minor god as their parent they likely won't be claimed for a while, but please don't let that discourage you! They can still use their powers all the same.

That being said, you will also be able to create demi-titans (the - is included because it's very hard to reach otherwise), since they'll be important to the story. They'll work a little bit differently than a demigod, but I'll touch up on that more in character creation.

I have a rough idea of how the plot can play out, but I want this to be a collaboration where we all share our ideas and affect the outcome. I also highly encourage side-questing and subplots so don't be afraid to suggest them. If we manage to reach the end of the main plot then we can create new problems for them to take on.

Things to Expect
- Be decently active. If you do not respond to the RP for a month I will remove you for inactivity unless you have given me notice.

- Your post should be at least two paragraphs. If you occasionally write less this is fine, but try not to make a habit of it.

- Powerplaying, metagaming, mary sue behavior, ect. will not be tolerated.

- All OOC chatter will be taking place on Discord.

[/div]

[div class=box2]
[/div][div class=box2]
[/div]
[div class=box2]
[/div]
[div class=box2][/div][/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a[/div]

Camp Half-Blood: The Titan's Ascension
During the night almost half of the unclaimed kids in the Hermes cabin disappeared; the only reason why seemed to be some of them had complained about nightmares they were having in the weeks prior. Chiron created a quest to find the missing campers and bring them back safely, however he lost contact with the campers that took on the quest soon after they left camp; as if something was interfering with their iris messages. No one was able to contact any of the campers until one of them returned in a state of hysterics, warning everyone about betrayal within the unclaimed children at camp.
Since then there has been a great sense of distrust and unease at Camp Half-Blood. Many fear more unclaimed campers will leave and betray them.
When it seemed tensions were about to break, Chiron assigns another quest to find out what happened.
~~~~~~

Overview:
The RP takes place in an alternate timeline with all the main characters removed, as our characters will be the new main characters. The plot will be different from the one in the books, so none of the events that take place in the books will have happened such as the gods being required to claim their children, the labyrinth being destroyed, ect. If your character has a minor god as their parent they likely won't be claimed for a while, but please don't let that discourage you! They can still use their powers all the same.

That being said, you will also be able to create demi-titans (the - is included because it's very hard to reach otherwise), since they'll be important to the story. They'll work a little bit differently than a demigod, but I'll touch up on that more in character creation.

I have a rough idea of how the plot can play out, but I want this to be a collaboration where we all share our ideas and affect the outcome. I also highly encourage side-questing and subplots so don't be afraid to suggest them. If we manage to reach the end of the main plot then we can create new problems for them to take on.

Things to Expect:
- Try to be decently active. If you do not respond to the RP for a month I will remove you for inactivity unless you have given me notice.

- Your post should be at least two paragraphs. If you occasionally write less this is fine, but try not to make a habit of it.

- Powerplaying, metagaming, mary sue behavior, ect. will not be tolerated.

- All OOC chatter will be taking place on Discord.

Links:

Character Sheets: Camp Half-Blood: The Titan's Ascension Character Sheets
Roleplay:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back