• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Put up my wip sorry if the image is a bit to "anime" I plan to find a better outfit. I'll edit more in over time.

Ooh daughter of Hephaestus! I like the albino touch alot too. If you need help finding pics I dont mind throwing random ones your way (its lowkey kind of fun)!

Alex is so detailed!! I'm really excited to see him in action!

I also wanted to ask, with the characters that aren't claimed yet (mine and kaleigh) when will their godly parent be given?

according to the books they have to be claimed at 13 so likely not long after coming to camp

according to the books they have to be claimed at 13 so likely not long after coming to camp
Oh I more so meant when Nico would, since i think they said they would assign them before the rp starts! If its in IC I'm totally good for that!

Alex is so detailed!! I'm really excited to see him in action!

I also wanted to ask, with the characters that aren't claimed yet (mine and kaleigh) when will their godly parent be given?

Thank you!

Right when RP starts it'll start with the campfire and those who aren't claimed will get claimed. ^^

Edited my sheet! To speak on my friend's behalf, she plans on making a sheet and will have it done by the end of the day.

I'll edit my sheet a little later today. I'll be honest, I was expecting like nemesis or something with her backstory, but I can totally work with athena xD

Yeet! I finished my CS. Is there anything I should adjust? Another thing, who will be unclaimed at the beginning of the rp?

Also, I'm not sure if I'll do it, depending on how busy I'll be, but I was thinking of making another character. A child of Apollo who's super optimistic about literally everything... What do you guys think?

Yeet! I finished my CS. Is there anything I should adjust? Another thing, who will be unclaimed at the beginning of the rp?

Also, I'm not sure if I'll do it, depending on how busy I'll be, but I was thinking of making another character. A child of Apollo who's super optimistic about literally everything... What do you guys think?

I think your idea for a kid of Apollo sounds great XDDD Though I'm not sure if Nico has any rules about having multiple character.

I think at the beginning of the RP any of the characters who are 13 will be claimed, since my character(Blair) and chaotic38 chaotic38 (Kaleigh) both went the unclaimed route and in the books later all the gods starting claiming their kids when they're 13 (not necessarily on their birthday, but whenever they're 13). Though I could be wrong so if anyone knows please correct me.

I think your idea for a kid of Apollo sounds great XDDD Though I'm not sure if Nico has any rules about having multiple character.
Only issue with multi characters is they normally arent used equally, Or worst I seen people use them to avoid interacting with other characters.

Just something I seen

Heya all, I'll review the new characters in a bit. Also we should be starting soon.

Btw multiple characters are fine with me, I'm thinking of making another character myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back