• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π‚πšπ¦π© π‡πšπ₯𝐟-𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝 || roleplay!

Characters
Here
He frowned, a little surprised. β€œHmm, okay. We should really make sure everyone knows her though. Isn’t she a counsellor?”

Ollie walked behind him, the two of them radiating confidence. They walked past the Pavillion and the climbing wall. The sun was beating down in him, although Ollie wasn’t sweating. It was a perk of Aphrodite.

"Yeah. She doesn't talk during the meetings, though. The others usually forget the Nemesis cabin exists." Kazui ruffled his damp hair, glaring at the sun.

Kazui nods. "I know. The dwarf doesn't really care, though. She just wants to sleep and not get noticed." He puts his hands at the back on his head and continues to walk. "I mean, we could just prank her as a start. Then bribe her, 'Hey! If you help us start a prank war, we won't prank you again!' We'd by lying, of course, but it's whatever."

He nods, β€œManipulation, I like it. Should we start with something simple so she isn’t too mad at us?”

Kazui stops, smiling sheepishly. "Um, sleeping?" he replied, rubbing the back of his neck. "And volleyball. That's really it."

Kazui nods. "Figured. We do need her on her team on someway. Why don't you do that Pegasus thing she hates and tell her you'll stop if she joins? It might work."

β€œBut what if she turns me into an animal? I don’t want to be a ferret for the rest of my life.”

Kazui bursts out laughing at the thought. "Well okay Draco Malfoy. Though I'd love to see that, I guess you're right."

He frowns, β€œI’ve always hated Draco.” After all their walking they arrived at th e beach. Ollie sat down on the sand, thinking.

I’m not sure where to take this ))

Ollie dug his toes into the sand, liking the feeling of warm sand encasing his foot.

// Yeah. There's not a lot of Nita Ollie interaction. I'll post on the chat. I have writer's block. :'( //

Ollie quickly turned to Kazui. There was a moment of science between both of them and then they were running, running toward the sound.

Kazui raised a brow. 'What in Olympus was that?' the Hermes boy thought to himself, placing a tight fist around the hilt of his sword. The camp began to panic slightly as one of the few Nemesis campers slept soundly in her cabin.

ShinetaleRP ShinetaleRP BookObsessed BookObsessed

* meanwhile at the shield that covers the camp* BANG BANG BANG BANG * the sheid is getting based with giant fist from the monster here * images-2.jpg

Kazui scanned the perimeter, coming to a stop. He saw the large monster with branching horns. "What the-" A large bang was heard again, making Kazui step pack as the Ares and Athena cabin made a pact to work together during the fight.

As campers began to rush head first into the fight, Kazui used his Hermes speed to practically teleport around the camp. "What the hell! You don't even know what that thing is!" he shouted at some armoured campers. They didn't listen.

Already, demigods were being rushed to the infirmary, the blonde Apollo children scurrying to heal their fellow campers. 'They're stupid! They're gonna get themselves killed! Where's Chiron-'

The centaur yelled at campers, organizing the battle against the horned beast. Kazui mentally face palmed.

Nenita slept peacefully, stirring in her sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back