• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π‚πšπ¦π© π‡πšπ₯𝐟-𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝 || roleplay!

Characters
Here
He considers, β€œI think blonde would look good on you. Although you shoulent do something just because other people pressure you to.”

"I- It's not-" she shut her mouth. Kazui kept chewing his sandwich, looking between the two. "It's not pressure. I just want... To change it up," she said, unsure. She tugged at the ends of her hair gently. 'And my mom. And so people stop calling me Sadako. And, yeah.' She bit her bottom lip, trying her hardest to keep her head up like her mom told her.

"You gonna eat?" Kazui asked, pushing his plate towards her. "You offered all your food, Shortie." She shook her head. "I'm good."

Ollie sighed, digging into his plate. He thought about Nemesis. He wondered what it would be like to visit his mom. It’s not like he wanted to per say, it just seemed like it would happen one day. What would he say? β€˜Hi mom, you made my life miserable, thanks so much! Love you!’

Kazui frowned, swallowing the last bit of his sandwich. "Since I hate this silence so much, let's start a conversation!" Nita snorted. "Yeah, great convo started."

Ollie nods, β€œSo, have yno u ever played a prank on someone?” He asks this question to Nita.

Nita shakes her head. "I've done so before. Made people's shadow's look scary to scare people during capture the flag. It was hilarious," she said monotonously while Kazui nodded. "Yeah! She kept hopping out of the shadows and singing scary Japanese songs! Everyone was freaking out because they thought it was the ghost Sadako!" he cackled evilly, remembering the faces of the campers.

Kazui nods, shaking Nita's arm. "Yes! Please Nita! Please! You'd be so good at-"

"Yes."

Kazui raised a brow. "What? I didn't need to do anything? Or offer free food?" Nita shakes her head. "No, Kaz. Nothing."

β€œGreat! So I was thinking we would do that hing with the Aphrodite cabin. And then you,” he points at Nita, β€œcould make their shadows look ugly. They would freak.” He talks fast, really excited.

"I can do better than that. I'm assuming some of your siblings are like, really vain and think their better than the gods. If you don't mind me doing so, I can literally turn the most obnoxious ones into animals."

Kazui widened his eyes. "Since when!" he yelled as all eyes turned to him. He smiled sheepishly as the campers looked away.

"My mom told me when I was in the shadow realm. I can basically turn narcissists into animals or curse them or something. Some people are going to be getting a very bad hair day," she snickered, face still stoic.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side," Kazui mumbled.

"I bet I wouldn't," she said, standing up. "Volleyball court," she said vaguely, knowing Kazui would get it.

He looks at her, confused. β€œWe’re playing volleybal? I’m not the best at it but sure, we could play.”

Kazui shrugged, watching as his friend disappeared into the shadows, having much better control. "It's one of the only things she likes."

Kazui nodded, walking out of the mess hall. "Oh yeah. She's the libero, so she's got to be in the whole game. It's pretty impressive. She started playing when she first got to camp because I liked to play. I'm a blocker, but that's besides the point. Anyways, I recommended her Libera position because she's better at keeping the ball up than throwing it over, though she has some pretty sick serves." The boy rambled about his friend's interest in volleyball before adding, "Oh, she's ambidextrous which scares the whole court. Did I mention that? Yeah, if she wasn't a demigod, she's be a pro volleyballer."

He whistles, impressed. β€œI don’t even know which position I’m best at. I think I suck equally in all of them.”

He grins, pleased with the compliment, β€œThanks.” He follows him to the volleyball court,wondering who else would be there. He didn’t really know how popular it was as he never went there often.

The ball came flying at the ground, but luckily, Nita dived down to save it. Their setter spiked the ball on to the opposing teams court, earning them a point.

Kazui clapped alongside him, cheering. "Yeah, I taught her that," he chuckled, watching proudly as a rare smile appeared on the girl's face. She was determined to win the friendly competition, but were any competitions really ever friendly at camp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back