• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π‚πšπ¦π© π‡πšπ₯𝐟-𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝 || roleplay!

Characters
Here
"My home is on the ground or in the darkness," she squeaked. "Stop laughing! My fear is not funny!" She slapped him in the back of the head, scowling.

"I am going to push you off this Pegasus, clown face," she threatened, loosening her grip on his waist. "Don't try me." A shadow passed her face as she looked at him darkly. "Don't," she repeated.

He laughs, clearly not afraid. β€œYou need to learn how to take a joke.β€œ He steers the horse down slowl, heading to Camp Half Blood.

She rolled her eyes, removing her arms from his waist and gripping onto the seat again. "Remind me that this is that last time I'm hanging out with you," she mumbled.

Kazui was already enough to handle. She didn't need a Kazui 2.0.

β€œWell, it won’t be.” He got of the horse, grinning at Kazui. β€œShe was totally screaming her head off when I went into a dive.”

Kazui grinned madly. "Man would I pay to see that! By the way, I never got you're name. I'm pretty sure you're an Aphrodite kid, right?" he asked.

While the two "twins," as she like to call them, conversed, Nita tried her best to get off the horse, but unfortunately fell off.

Instead of hitting the ground with a thud, she disappeared into the horses shadow silently. 'Man, not being able to control your powers sucks,' she thought as she felt herself flicker in the shadow realm. At least she wasn't like Nico. She couldn't fade, she'd just... Be. Actually, that was annoying, too.

He nods, β€œYup! What about you?” He enjoyed having someone to talk to, he was half surprised he hadn’t played a couple thousand pranks with this kid yet.

"Hermes," Kazui replied, smirking mischievously. "Pranked the Old Wine Man just last week," he nodded, patting himself on the back. "That's why I'm on stable duty today. Worth it though. His expression when he found out his Coke was dyed water -- priceless!"

Nita sat silently in the darkness, enjoying it. "Hm, this is nice," she said to herself. "I enjoy revelling in the darkness."

Last edited:
Ollie laughed, β€œThat’s a good one! We need to get together for some β€˜business ventures’. I had an idea to replace all the perfume in the Aphrodite cabin with skunk spray.”

"Thanks man!" Kazui replied, releshing in the compliment. "We totally should. But not skunk spray. I'm an alchemist, so I can come up with something way worse," he boasted, snickering.

Kazui nodded. "Julia and Alice better move over, there are new pranksters at camp!" he cheered excitedly. "You hear that, Nita? Ollie and I are- Huh? Where'd she go?"

Kazui looked around, panicked. She never left him. Would she leave him now? Was it because his attention wasn't on her? Did she become even shorter?

Ollie looked around, semi-concerned. β€œMaybe she was just annoyed with us. She sure gets annoyed with me a lot, and she barely knows me.”

Kazui blinked. "I guess. She'll warm up to you, though. I can feel it. Now let's see if she went to lunch without us."

"Wait, how do I get back?" Nenita screamed into the void, speaking in Filipino just as she sometimes does when she's nervous. "Paano ako babalik? Hindi ko makokontrol ang aking mga kapangyarihan! Ayeayeaye!"

Last edited:
Nenita walked around shadow realm, things phasing through it at the speed of... Darkness? She didn't know how to phrase it. She sighed, slumping her shoulders before feeling a presence in front of her. When she lifted her head, her eyes widened and she automatically bowed.

Ollie and Kazui were at the dining pavilion, looking around for her. β€œWell she’s not over here,” Ollie says, β€œDoes she have a place that she goes to often?”

Kazui shook his head. "No. She literally only goes where I goes..."

"Stand," the person said as Nenita stood from her bow. "Good. You were taught well."

The short girl nodded. "Thank you, Nemesis." She never referred to the woman as mother as much as she would have liked to do so. "If I may have my turn to speak, why are you here?" she asked, peeking through the curtains of her hair. She fiddled with her fingers nervously, looking down at the void and away from the beautiful goddess.

"Keep your head up, child. You're the daughter of a god. Keep in mind that doesn't mean you are any better," the dark-haired woman scolded, lifting her daughter's chin with her finger. "I'm here to help you with your powers." Nenita raised her brows. 'That's it?' she thought. "And to tell you to mind the way you insult narcissistic people. I'm pretty sure his mother would not appreciate the indirect insult. Stick to calling lesser people idiots and those words children in the present time use." Nemesis waved her hand, fixing her leather jacket. "Or just turn them into an animal. You have the ability to do so if the person is snarky enough." Nita had never even known she could do that.

"Yes, mo- Nemesis," the girl replied, pushing her hair from her eyes. The goddess looked at her questioningly. "You still haven't dyed your hair? I liked the idea," she remarked, curling a piece of her daughter's hair around her finger.

'You look too much like that failure, Ethan,' the goddess thought.

'I look too much like my brother, Ethan,' the girl swallowed.

"Anyways, enough with the time wasting. Concentrate on where you want to go and clear your mind. Just think of the shadows -- be one with the shadows." Nenita nodded, shutting her eyes and concentrating. Her brows furrowed. "No, not like that. You look like you're trying too hard," her mother said dully. "Be calm."

Nita rested her face, feeling a tingling sensation travel through her body. "This won't be like teleporting. You'll be traveling two times faster than the speed of light. Darkness spreads faster," Nemesis shrugged as her daughter fell through the void.

"That girl," her mother chuckled, removing the blindfold covering her eyes.

Ollie frowned, β€œI hope she didn’t go into the forest. Wouldn’t want her to get killed before I could dive bomb on a Pegasus with her.”

Kazui chuckled nervously, scraping some of his food onto his plate.

"Ow!" someone squeaked from an empty table. A few heads turned to the noise, only to see Nita, eyes wide at the sudden attention. She looked drained and her eyes look dull. People returned to what they were doing, but Kazui rushed to the empty table. It only had one member from the Nemesis cabin, so Chiron didn't really mind if Kazui sat there to keep the shy girl company.

"Where were you?" he asked, slamming his food onto the table. Nita only shrugged, standing up and scraping her whole plate into the fire. "Thanks for helping me, um, Nemesis." She sat back down, placing her forehead against the table while Kazui stared at her nervously.

Since he didn’t really have any friends among the Aphrodite table, he walked to the Nemesis table, sitting down. He echoed Kazui, β€œYeah, we were seriously getting worried. Okay, well maybe not seriously but you clue have given us a heart attack. Well, maybe not but you get the idea.”

She looked up, not lifting her chin off the table. "Disappeared. Powers. Shadow. Saw mom- I mean, Nemesis," she mumbled. Then she remembered what her mother had told her. She bolted to sit straight, keeping her head up and pushing her hair behind her ear. "Also, um, I think I want to dye my hair now, Kazui," she mumbled, looking away from him.

Ollie raises his eyebrows, thinking. Since he was a son of Aphrodite he had some natural beauty advice built in. β€œWhat color were you thinking?”

She shrugged. "She was thinking of blonde ends, but she's probably deciding against it," Kazui spoke up, knowing the girl like the back of his hand. "It's because people used to compare her to the volleyball guy from that anime when she was younger. The Kenma guy," Kazui added, making Nita roll her eyes but nod, confirming what he said was, indeed, correct. "Red or blue would be one of her choices since it's the color of her mom, but she doesn't want to stand out that much. Purple is out the window, so she'll probably be comfortable with a platinum blonde or bleached ends." He took a bite out of his sandwich as if he hadn't just literally said everything Nita would have said if she wasn't shy. The girl only nodded, used to him knowing these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back