• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π‚πšπ¦π© π‡πšπ₯𝐟-𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝 || roleplay!

Characters
Here
Arrows flew through the air, bouncing off the monster, but the campers were determined to try.

* the monster said* .....you know your no match for me...why do you try....I might as well put you out of your misery.... * He ran to the campers and swung his arms at a few of the campers breaking ribs and arms along with some noses*

Kazui's eyes widened as he watched the Hermes and Apollo cabin team up in the infirmary, carrying campers on Pegasi.

Screams were heard as campers used their powers. The Hermes speed was no use, the Athena cabin didn't have a plan (for the first time), the charms peak of the Aphrodite kids wasn't strong enough, and the rest of the cabins were working behind the scenes.

The Hectate children's magic was doing little good, their powers only dealing little damage.

In the Nemesis Cabin, Nita felt a force making her fall out of her bed. Her eyes furrowed and she looked out the window angrily. "You woke me up from my sleep you son of a centaur's a-" the girl mumbled a few rude words, storming out of the cabin. A shadow sword materialised in her hand as she gripped it tightly.

She was unphased except for the fact she had been woken up. The girl wasn't even worried about her fallen campers, they'd heal eventually.

The shadows around her grew dark and the camp was flooded with the dark force she was manipulating. He brought injustice to the campers, the demigods, and her sleep. With the rage she was feeling as of now, the daughter of Nemesis could easily curse the monster into a some other creature. Or she could at least teleport him to the depths of her great uncle and grandfather, Erebus.

However what she did not know was that anything she could do would have little to no effect and by now he had taken more than half of the camp out* I SHALL WIN!! * he then started running to Nita* THIS WILL BE A FIGHT YOU SHALL REMEMBER!

Nita blinked lazily, teleporting to the shadow realm. As much as she wanted to sleep, she didn't want to die.

Kazui watched as his friend dumbly decided to fight on the beast. He, on the contrary, did believe his friend wanted to die.

Kazui panicked, using his speed to teleport to Kansas then back to camp. His power had flickered. Again. 'Damn it! I don't have control!' he cursed, getting flung across the camp with the rest of his fellow demigods.

Nita returned to the camp, looking at the monster in distaste before seeing the limp form of Kazui. It made her angry, no, furious. "Look, I want to go to sleep and I hate that you're hurting my friends, okay?" she said calmly, not wanting to waste energy. "Let's fight or whatever the frick you want. Turn in to a mortal or something, this isn't a very fair fight. I don't like unfair," she drawled out angrily. It was true, as a child of Nemesis she hated cheating or imbalance.

She took note of the lack of effect the demigods' powers had on the intruder. Yes, he may be powerful, but he at least had a weakness. Even the titans had a weakness.

Uranus was his children, Kronos was his paranoria, Gaia was her love.

'Stupid. Why have such a weakness when your weakness could be sleeping?' Nita thought to herself, imagining her dying in her sleep peacefully with a knife impaled through her heart. 'That would be a nice way to go out. Eternal sleep...'

Anoter roar broke her stillness as she looked back to the monster. So, what was his weakness?

* the monster then had a lighting spear thrown into his leg and he roared in pain as he ripped it out and threw it at chiron* RAHHH * he made his way to the centaur and bashed him to the mess hall and he regenerated a few moments later*

Her eyes widened slight before staring calculatingly at the affects of the spear.

'Not weapons, no, they don't harm it. Magic, slightly. Not really. What could it...' She quickly scrambled her mind for answers. 'Infused. The power of the gods. If the power is stored in a material object,' she clicked, looking up at the monster.

"Godly powers take a lot to be capsulated by a mortal object. It's like a bomb..." Nita whispered. "Wow, I'm not that dumb!"

She gripped her sword, made of shadows. It was pure godly energy in the form of a weapon. If she infused her powers with the weapons of the remaining campers... It could work.

She doubted it could vanquish the beast. He'd only regenerate.

* he based Ciron into several tables...(it was in the middle in the school year mind you as well so Percy and his friends can't help either) * DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Nenita couldn't help but laugh as her mentor was getting beat up by a freakishly large monster acting like a child. The repetitive words, "DIE!" rang through her head, reminding her from a scene a friend had told her about. Something about a kid name Smiley who was part of a gang screaming, "YAY! Murder! Yay! Die!"

Some nearby campers who were still conscious glared at her, but she still laughed like a mad man. It seemed like the attention went back to her no matter how much she despised it.

She grumbled, unphased by the high amounts of pain coursing through her body. "This isn't very fair. You're like Godzilla and I'm four feet and eleven inches! Turn mortal or something or I will have to curse you for the sake of balance!"

Nita was the great, great granddaughter of Chaos. It was something not many people took note of, but a child of Nemesis was really more powerful than a son of Zeus. Even Zeus himself feared the goddess. Her mom's curses weren't very pleasent.

She raised a brow. "You call that human?" she snorted as i'd mocking him.

"Pathetic, really. First, you were some huge titan guy. Now, you look like a really flashy pirate god. You're practically radiating the aura of my grandpa (Erebus), man!" Nita cackled mentally, looking the guy up and down.

'Flashy. Real flashy. Tengen Uzui would be proud.'

"Now, I know I talk to much, I really do. I am terrified of you," she started, blabbering again. The shy girl had completely disappeared. It was like she was playing volleyball. She was talking her way through the whole thing, which she found hilarious. "Anyways, I think it would be better if you lost the flashiness. No? Like, so I can fight someone my age? Keep the powers though, you're quite funny. Can you do that? Or is fighting a teenager scary?"

The demigods backed away from the two, terrified of the man and the crazy, suicidal Nemesis child.

'Teenagers scare the living shit out of me,' Dionysus thought, drinking his Coke and watching from the sidelines as if it was some comedy.

I like you your funny....but no....I am now going to turn into a even more monsterrous form than Before and starts to soft into this * ( note is 30 ft tall and 48 ft long),

Attachments

• images-3.jpg
    images-3.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 2
Nenita blinked. "Are you like really weak in your mortal form or do you just suck at fighting in a teenage body? You look like a bakugan character."

"Are your fricking serious?" a Hermes kid shouted from behind a tree as a bunch of other kids shushed him.

* the monster heard the Hermes kid and his top jaw and top half of his head went back 180 degrees and a shadow mist surrounded the kid like tentacles and started to bring him over*

Nita rolled her eyes. At the fact the monster was a coward and that the Hermes kid was stupid. She wasn't, though. She took note of the shadow mist.

Yes, the monster was controlling it, she knew that much. But it wasn't raw magic, it was actually shadows. Nita could control shadows, but she'd have to fight the monster for full control.

'Man, this monster's a bit-' she thought before clearing her mind. Nita manipulated the shadows slightly, trying to free the screaming Hermes child. Nearby campers could only watch, knowing they were no match for the monster.

Ollie ran behind, grouping the younger campers together and putting them under the warch of experienced demigods. He then runs to the edge, prepared to fight,

Nita toppled backward at the force of the shadows, her eyes widening at the scene.

The legs of the once living demigod hung from the monsters mouth, brining her back to reality. Kazui's half-brother. Dead. The trees were covered in red.

What if it had happened on a different day? What if it had been Kazui or Natsu? Why was she so weak? Was she not the daughter of Nemesis?

Her mouth hung agape as the rest of the body was devoured. It terrified her. A large titan swallowing the body of a child. The image was burned into her mind like a graphic scene from a gruesome anime.

Nenita Lualhati was dissapointed. She had let someone die on her watch.

Boiling with anger, the demigod took her magic-infused sword, launching it near the monsters heart. A shadow covered her face as more demigods entered the battlefield, decked in bronze armor.

ShinetaleRP ShinetaleRP BookObsessed BookObsessed

Ollie was next to the other Aphrodite kids. He approached the monsters feet, slashing at them and then darting away quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back