• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ-๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ || roleplay!

Characters
Here
Nita's team served the ball, their ace doing a nice over head serve. Luckily, the other teams' Libero bounced the ball back giving them a- "Chance ball!" the team captain yelled as the setter looked to Nita.

She ran up to the net just as the ball was set to her. She began to hit the ball with her right hand but her ambidextrous self smirked and went with left, throwing their opponents off guard. The referee, a satyr, blew the whistle, signaling the win of the 2-set game.

"Let's go!" Kazui cheered.

Last edited:
Nenita ran up to their setter and hugged them just as the crowds began to disappear. "That was great," their captain complimented, ruffling the Libero's hair. Nita offered a bright smile, pushing her hair back. "Thanks."

Ollie watched, amusement dancing in his eyes. He turned to Kazui, โ€œIs there like a championship or do they just play random games for fun?โ€

"They're not official. It's all just for fun," the blue-eyed boy replied. "And entertainment, too."

"Hey." Nita shadow-teleported behind them, towel around her neck.

She stares at her hand. "Oh, so that's a high five," she mumbled. "That's nice I guess. I don't understand the point of slapping someone." She shrugs.

Kazui laughs at the interaction while Nita shrugs. "Bye. Shower." She falls backwards into a tree's shadow, teleporting to her cabin.

Kazui shrugs. "Maybe she's practicing. Plus, she's lazy, so it's easier for her. I hope she doesn't fade, though. Doesn't that happen sometimes?" He bites his lip nervously as he thinks about it.

He shrugs, โ€œNo, but I have heard stories of people not being able to come back from the shadows. This were only rumours though. Most likely sheโ€™ll just get tired and stop doing it.โ€

Kazui nodded. "Alright. So, who do you want to prank first?"

Nenita stepped out of the Nemesis bathroom, wringing out her damp hair. 'Hm, would I look good with blonde?' she wondered, looking into the mirror.

She shrugged, facing her empty cabin. It wasn't as lively as the Apollo cabin or as cramped as the Hermes Cabin, but it gave her some personal space. It was like being a child of the big 3. No siblings.

She plopped onto her bed and closed her eyes, sighing deeply.

Ollie thought about this. โ€œMaybe the Apollo kids. What should we do? Do you think we could make it so they always missed whenever they shot with their bow?โ€

"Hm, that would just hurt their pride." Kazui thought for a second. "Why don't we bribe a Hectate kid to curse their mouths so their poetry sounds awful?" he suggested, tapping his chin in thought.

He rolled his eyes, โ€œEveryone knows that I am the amazing one. And you, if weโ€™re able to pull of that prank where you make a horrible smelling contraption to replace with the horrendous perfume in the Aphrodite cabin.โ€

Kazui scoffs. "I've done enough to earn myself a respectable reputation."

As Nenita is resting, she hears a loud, "Hey! Wake up!" Opening her eyes and turning towards the voice, she smiles slightly.

"Hey Natsu! How's the seeking going?" The dark haired girl pushes a lock of hair behind her ear, awaiting her "step-sister's" response through the Iris Message.

"Great! You'll have three new campers coming over! Tell Chi-chi!" the satyress said enthusiastically, using the Nickname she gave Chiron.

"Will do, Nat." Nita chuckled. The redheaded Seeker was the few people who could make her laugh.

"Anyways, how's Quicksilver? How's volleyball?"

"Kazui's doing okay. He made a new friend today. Another day another admirer, too. And I just won a game."

Natsu gasped through the IM. "That's great! Be more happy about it, Ni-ni! You're skills are awesome!" Nita nodded, smiling. "I also saw mom, I mean, Nemesis. She taught me how to shadow travel."

"Really? That's great! Maybe you can shadow travel us back? There's a minotaur on our backs here in Ohio and we could use some help."

"I'll see what I can do."

Natsu nodded her head vigorously. "Alright! Make sure to write to mom's and pops! See you!" The IM disappeared.

"See you," Nita replied to the empty room, laying back down on her mattress.

Ollie rolls his eyes, โ€œI was just teasing. But still, we need to find oua t what to do. Itโ€™s been to peaceful, we need to cause some more havoc.โ€

Kazui nodded. "Well who better to prank than the Ares kids? If you don't want peace, then they'll want war. We'd need to recruit the Hecate Cabin and the rest of the Hermes kids, though. We'd need equal chaos to repel their counter-pranks."

He nods, satisfied. โ€œWe should do that now. What should we do? Turn all their weapons into rubber ducks?โ€

"Well, I read in a book once that Ares feared Hades and Death. So maybe something to do with that?"

Kazui shrugged, walking leisurely as he thought. "I dunno if we even have a Hades kid here, but I'm pretty sure Nita could pass off as one. Not many people knows she exists, anyway." He said it so casually as if her not being known was normal.

It would confuse people when he'd say, "Oh! And this is Nenita!" He'd motion to the girl beside them only for others to furrow their brows. "There's no one there- Oh, that's a girl?" they'd ask as she shyly hid behind her taller friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back