• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood - Interest Check

Sophrosyne

Anxious child

camp-half-blood.gif
camp1-edited-2-jpg.332696

camp1-edited-6-jpg.332700

camp1-edited-7-jpg.332701

camp1-edited-1-jpg.332695

Welcome Half-Bloods!
Ψ Plot Ψ

It's been a few years since the war. Since Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter rose together to defeat Gaia, in a rugged battle that ended with a mass loss of lives on both ends. From then on, both camps set out to reconstruct what remained of each haven for their kind. This included building more cabins and shrines for Minor Gods that helped with the defeat of Gaia. Four long and messy years later, Camp is finally starting to look up again; with the gods starting to claim again, more children are appearing outside the camp borders almost daily. With that, Chiron had set up a border patrol with many of the Veterans that haven't yet become too old to remain at the camp. Others, like the infamous Perseus Jackson and the other six, had moved on to settle down in Camp Jupiter and search for a normal life. The new children of this era, mixed in with some Veterans of the war, try to find their place among each other. And with the potential of a new prophecy rising, the demigods home may be under threat of a new danger.

Ψ Rules Ψ

Ψ Please comment on the Interest Check before submitting a character sheet! This helps me keep everything organized.

Ψ One paragraph minimum for each post. I understand that it can be hard to formulate a response, but it's even harder to keep up with a role-play that consists of one or two lines.

Ψ No godmoding. Your character should have a balanced set of strengths and weaknesses. It takes time for great power to develop.

Ψ Variety is important!. I understand how appealing it is to be a child of the Big Three, but there are many other God/Goddess's that have extraordinary powers and traits that many also match your character. I'll put a list of ALL the cabins below. This being said you can be a Big Three child, but it won't be a fun roleplay if everyone is.

Ψ Have fun! Invent your character more! Throw interesting tidbits in!

Ψ Please follow the Rpnation rules, which can be found here.

Ψ No graphic or sexual scenes. I understand campers may get hurt, but don't go overboard with the gory details.

Ψ Do not kill another character without their consent.

Ψ Links Ψ

Interest Check (So far, the only one up)
Character Sheet/Sign Up
Demigods
OOC Chat
IC Roleplay

Ψ Cabins Ψ

Cabin One, Zeus
Cabin Two, Hera

Cabin Three, Poseidon
Cabin Four, Demeter
Cabin Five, Ares
Cabin Six, Athena
Cabin Seven, Apollo
Cabin Eight, Artemis
Cabin Nine, Hephaestus
Cabin Ten, Aphrodite
Cabin Eleven, Hermes
Cabin Twelve, Dionysus
Cabin Thirteen, Hades
Cabin Fourteen, Iris
Cabin Fifteen, Hypnos
Cabin Sixteen, Nemesis
Cabin Seventeen, Nike
Cabin Eighteen, Hebe
Cabin Nineteen, Tyche
Cabin Twenty, Hecate
Cabin Twenty-One, Persephone
Cabin Twenty-Two, Thanatos
Cabin Twenty-Three, Khione
Cabin Twenty-Four, Amphitrite
Cabin Twenty-Five, Maia
Cabin Twenty-Six, Melinoe
Cabin Twenty-Seven, Kymopoleia
Cabin Twenty-Eight, Eros
Cabin Twenty-Nine, Morpheus
Cabin Thirty, Karpos
Cabin Thirty-one, Enyo
Cabin Thirty-two, Phobos
Cabin Thirty-three, Deimos
Cabin-Thirty-four, Koalemos
Cabin Thirty-five, Chrysaor
Cabin Thirty-Six, Ganymede
Cabin Thirty-Seven, Asteria
Cabin Thirty-Eight, Himeros
Cabin Thirty-Nine, Eris
Cabin Forty, Phantasos

Ψ Campers Ψ

N/A

camp1-edited-8-jpg.332702

camp1-edited-4-jpg.332698

camp1-edited-3-jpg.332697

camp1-edited-5-jpg.332699

Wow!! I was not expecting such quick responses, but the character sheet is now up! Feel free to begin making your characters and mine should be up later this afternoon.
Thanks for joining, I look forward to reading your characters! Fandom - Camp Half-Blood - Character Thread

You had me at camp! :)
Very Interested in this!
This takes mee back. Could be interesting :)
Interested!
this is my weakness // interested
Interested
Interested

I would be interested in doing a child of Khione. I will see to getting a CS up as soon as possible.

The OOC Chat has been created! Please feel free to ask questions, list concerns or develop relationships

Characters: Fandom - Camp Half-Blood - Character Thread
OOC: Fandom - Camp Half-Blood - OOC

Are we gonna have an OOO Chat? That way were aren't blowing up the interest check all the time
I'll throw my interest for a son of Athena!
Interested
Ahhh I’d be so down!
definitely interested!
I've got a child of Vulcan/Hephastus in mind.
So, I have a concept for a son of Aphrodite that I've wanted to use for ages, so, uh, interested!!
Bet. I'm in.
If you are still open to members, I'd love to join this!
I would be interested in doing a child of Khione. I will see to getting a CS up as soon as possible.
Say no more fam, I'M IN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back