• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern camp for teenage parents--- 00C

Other
Here

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
this is the out of character thread for the role-play, feel free to chat plot

Couple one
geek-- (female) -- Letai Letai
Jock -- (male) - v e n u s v e n u s

Couple two
popular -- (female) -- pinnasina pinnasina
loner -- (male) -- TF81 TF81

Couple three
skater -- (female) -- dvds12 dvds12
prep -- (male) -- FluffyPancakes FluffyPancakes

Couple four
bad -- (male) -- FluffyPancakes FluffyPancakes
good -- (female) -- Reiia silver Reiia silver

People in charge of the camp/teachers:
-available role
-available role
-available role
-available role

So the plot goes as followed, four couples who are different as could be are in a hard situation, they are all about to be teenage parents. Because of how many are becoming parents, they are sent to a camp in order to work things out with their significant other/the father/mother of the child. This isn't like normal camps, while most camps are in the middle of the woods somewhere, this camp is in the middle of the city. They are given a certain amount of money, having to make it last and having to try to make sure they have money for everything, on top of that they are not allowed to flirt with other people and must stick with the one that they hooked up with. Some of them could've been a couple, some maybe it was just a fling and others maybe it was a drunken night at the party.

This is going to be a slow-paced role-play, me and tf are in other role-plays, so we get a little busy sometimes. But, for the most part we are always up for chatting! My co-GM is TF81 TF81 ..... Even though this has some subject matter, please keep things clean or we will have to kick you. I'm open to adding more roles if people are interested!

Last edited:
FluffyPancakes FluffyPancakes dvds12 dvds12

go ahead and make your character here is the character sheet

Hi hi hi this still open? Idk whether I should pop in here but I’ll backspace If needed

I’m interested in the popular gal role if that’s aight and it’s still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back