• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Creta OOC

I'd say mostly small. This is pretty much my first rp that I'm gming so I kind of wanna keep it small since I'm newer at it. Maybe one or two more, but that's not really determining when the rp starts. I wanna give RedRaider time to get their sheet up. By that point we'll be able to start with or without expanding our group.

I'd say mostly small. This is pretty much my first rp that I'm gming so I kind of wanna keep it small since I'm newer at it. Maybe one or two more, but that's not really determining when the rp starts. I wanna give RedRaider time to get their sheet up. By that point we'll be able to start with or without expanding our group.
That makes sense, I was just curious cause I get anxious sometimes if im not in the know on plans, don’t know why it’s just always been that way. But whenever y’all are most comfortable with getting going is good! Im just excited for dinosaurs

Don't worry, I'll definitely be letting everyone know of stuff that's to come and when we start. But I'm excited too! Can't wait to see how our characters interact with each other.

I think that’s what I’m most excited for, I really like watching character’s personalities bounce off eachother, I think it’s really neat.

That's nice. Went back to school coming off of spring break. It was annoying to get back into the swing of things, but the day wasn't inherently bad. And I'm getting Panera for dinner which helps with the pain of going back. Lol

Ooh, I’ve went back in school for a while, my school does spring break super early I’ve learned. Panera is good so I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks! Yeah, I've heard my break was like weirdly late this year. Apparently next year it's supposed to be at the beginning of the month rather than the end. Just really corresponds to when easter is.

I found out that goats like salt today. Never thought that would be something a goat liked. Anyways, talk to y’all in the morning, gotta get to sleep caus do have school tomorrow

Hey, the newbie has a question about dinos. Did the Dilophosaurus spit poison? I'm seeing a lot that's saying that's not true, and that Jurassic Park made that up.

No they did not! It was made up, along with the frills in order to differ them from Velociraptor[which could have easily been done if they’d made raptors smaller and Dilo larger.] Dilophorsaur had no reason to spit venom as it was well suited to rip it’s prey apart with claws and stuff. It also doesn’t have the proper bone structure for something like that to be plausible

Was that to much information, sorry. I did an essay on this kind of stuff specifically a bit back and it’s still kinda sat in the back of my brain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back