• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Camp 1 on 1 roleplay °* ੈ‧₊˚ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊☽

Nerris

Nerris The Cute
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm just looking for Camp Camp fans to write a story with in the universe basically. It can be crossovers between fandoms I.E (Gravity Falls, Amphibia, The Owl House etc) It doesn't need to be a ship but if it is however I'm sort of more comfortable with puppy-love if it's between campers! For some background/Out-of-Character info my name is Jasper or Cooper, He/Him, and I'm semiliterate and I've been roleplaying for about 8 or so years! I'm so sorry if this thread is missing anything, it's my first time posting a recruitment so I'm barely learning at this point but I hope to be able to role-play with some people!

camp camp GIF by Rooster Teeth

I'm just looking for Camp Camp fans to write a story with in the universe basically. It can be crossovers between fandoms I.E (Gravity Falls, Amphibia, The Owl House etc) It doesn't need to be a ship but if it is however I'm sort of more comfortable with puppy-love if it's between campers! For some background/Out-of-Character info my name is Jasper or Cooper, He/Him, and I'm semiliterate and I've been roleplaying for about 8 or so years! I'm so sorry if this thread is missing anything, it's my first time posting a recruitment so I'm barely learning at this point but I hope to be able to role-play with some people!

I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back